ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 247
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:36 PM 11-24-2022
Bottom line is the Bills are still not as good as the Chiefs in their “all in” year while KC is technically “reloading.” That’s a bad sign for the Bills, and one they didn’t expect at all.

The Mahomes/Reid factor was drastically underestimated, and both those guys are at their absolute best when people are doubting them. They have proven this whole organization feeds off their greatness and as long as they are here, Kansas City is the team to beat. That’s all there is to it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:39 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Agreed. Didn’t see the Browns game but did see the Lions and I am just stunned how poorly they managed the game in the final 2 minutes.
I thought they handled the last 2 minutes ok. They wanted to take as much time off the clock as possible. Now playing for OT is a loser’s mentality. But when Goff is your quarterback I guess that’s the best you can hope for.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:41 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Bottom line is the Bills are still not as good as the Chiefs in their “all in” year while KC is technically “reloading.” That’s a bad sign for the Bills, and one they didn’t expect at all.

The Mahomes/Reid factor was drastically underestimated, and both those guys are at their absolute best when people are doubting them. They have proven this whole organization feeds off their greatness and as long as they are here, Kansas City is the team to beat. That’s all there is to it.
KC needs to figure out how to beat the Bengals.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:43 PM 11-24-2022

Not only that, but they’re all in year wasn’t expecting the Jets, and Miami to be as good as they are either. That’s the problem with throwing all your chips in. Only takes a little misfortune to completely derail it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
top 3 defense but they are ranked 13th?
Have you heard though, there's been an INSANE number of injuries. Multiple starters. Crazy adversity, such as playing on Thanksgiving Day in the same stadium just days later.

NFL through week 11, Bottom 5, least games missed by injured players and health protocols

JAX 38
KAN 63
PHI 72
NYJ 77
CHI BUF GNB 83

— Man Games Lost NFL (@ManGamesLostNFL) November 23, 2022

NFL week 11 injury plot. Games missed to injuries and health protocols versus team wins. Bubble size represents cumulative quality of players lost for games (Lost-av metric) pic.twitter.com/lJTIRQCOHI

— Man Games Lost NFL (@ManGamesLostNFL) November 23, 2022

(the real insanity for reference):
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:44 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Something tells me that we’re gonna see just how bad they want to beat them next Sunday. You know that Mahomes is looking forward to beating Burrow for the first time.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:46 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not only that, but they’re all in year wasn’t expecting the Jets, and Miami to be as good as they are either. That’s the problem with throwing all your chips in. Only takes a little misfortune to completely derail it.
Also a great point. I don’t consider the Jets a true threat but Miami is definitely going to be a problem for the Bills and for us. Buffalo definitely wasn’t expecting they might not even have the best offense their own division.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:46 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Have you heard though, there's been an INSANE number of injuries. Multiple starters. Crazy adversity, such as playing on Thanksgiving Day in the same stadium just days later.

(the real insanity for reference):
Spoiler!
Wow, how are the Sharters not on that last list?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:48 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
After what the Bengals did to Mahomes last year, I expect to see him foaming at the mouth for that game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:48 PM 11-24-2022
Also a great points I don’t consider the Jets a true threat but Miami is definitely going to be a problem for the Bills and for us. Buffalo definitely wasn’t expecting they might not even have the best offense their own division.
I agree. Jets defense is legit, but their offense is holding them back. Almost feels like we’re gonna be playing against Reek in the playoffs this year. The best part is, nobody knows him like the Chiefs. I’m sure Spags will have a plan.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:52 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Something tells me that we’re gonna see just how bad they want to beat them next Sunday. You know that Mahomes is looking forward to beating Burrow for the first time.
Gonna have to play extremely well to beat them. Saw a stat the other day that Burrow has 8 INT against division opponents, but 0 INT against the rest of the NFL. Gonna be a huge challenge for the Chiefs’ inexperienced secondary.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:54 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Gabe Davis is the most overrated fantasy player ever. He's projected to get 10 points every week and he ends up getting like 3. He's had ONE good game this season where he had like 37 points. His reputation is solely based off the playoff game against the Chiefs. Well guess what...Mike Hughes isn't covering him anymore. He's trash.
Davis needed two more fucking yards receiving for me to win a nice 5 leg parlay... Fuck him...
[Reply]
DRM08 08:54 PM 11-24-2022
After what the Bengals did to Mahomes last year, I expect to see him foaming at the mouth for that game.
He doesn’t play defense. I don’t think KC’s inexperienced secondary can stop the Bengal receivers.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:54 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Allen has a slight edge over Mahomes in the regular season (in that convenient timeframe) because Mahomes played fewer games in that span. Mahomes has averaged more TDs per game.

If we factor in the postseason, both QBs have played exactly 65 games (although Mahomes missed half a game vs Denver in 2019 and half a game vs Cleveland in the 2020 playoffs).

Mahomes: 165 total TDs
Allen: 158 total TDs

And if you factor in 2018, it obviously gets embarrassing for Allen.

No matter how you slice it, Mahomes has produced more TDs, and with far fewer INTs/fumbles.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:55 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Bills have gone through the gauntlet.

- Have endured insane amounts of injuries to every position group on the team. They haven’t played a game without MULTIPLE starters out since September.
- Missed nearly an entire week of practice due to being snowed in
- Coaches and staff had to drive around Buffalo picking up players that were stuck in the snow and bringing them to the airport
- Playing a “home” game out of town
- Flying home, then having to get on another plane just 3 days later.
- Playing another game

This too shall pass. Chiefs went through a mid season slump last year too. It happens to the best teams.
We told you to piss off, daquix
[Reply]
Page 117 of 247
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Up