ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 172
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
eDave 10:45 PM 02-22-2022
This is a world class troll job though. It honestly should be commended.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's only trolling if you don't deliver and all potential trolls have been DELIVERING in THIS thread.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:49 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
I UNDERSTAND your frustration sir!

For many ... It will take a press conference at GEHA field from the leading players to convince many what is being said here is true.

I GET IT!

WHO ... are these strangers that pop up with all the info we seek? Why can't the Chiefs just tell us what's going on?

Well they CAN'T and they WON'T. Trust me it's complicated.

I am throwing my ass on the line with every post I make.

For this issue ... I HAVE the sources to prove Clay was right.

But Im also in danger of damaging those friendships because I can tell you for a fact ... This thread is being monitored.

I have already been warned to be "less specific" as I could cause people to be held accountable for our friendship.

I also have no desire to be sued ... So the info I provide here has been checked and double checked before I post.

I too ... Want the truth to be shared. But in this case ... It's going to come from "behind the scenes" ... And NOT ... the mainstream media.

Thank you for your comments.
That's a lot of mountain out of a molehill talk.

Like I said, no one really cares, so if you are in fact in danger of damaging friendships or whatever over what's so far amounted to you saying there was a big argument at halftime in the locker room across like 20 posts, then I'd say don't bother... I really don't know why anyone would risk the things you're claiming to be risking, which just makes it come off like you're trying to sell us something instead of tell us something.

I remember the hype of Hugh Douglas years ago, draft picks, GMs, coaches... and the average age of this board is around 50, so none of us were exactly born yesterday.

None of us are frustrated by the lack of information from the Chiefs. If anything, we're frustrated by this game that's been going on for the past week from 20 year members, not the Chiefs.... no one here needs to know what the Chiefs will do at OC right now, tomorrow, the day after.

It'll play itself out with or without this charade... with or without being even "less specific" than you have been so far.

And I mean no offense or hostility and would like to assume your intentions are pure. However, as I mentioned, baiting this along over several posts and 'writing something up tonight' and the mountain out of a molehill talk and "we'll be proven right!" all just points to this being part of some dumb game.

So, if your intentions are pure, then please just get on with it without all the fanfare and fake drama and be done with it. I seriously doubt you guys have anything that would blow minds around here... we're old, we've seen plenty of shit.
[Reply]
eDave 10:50 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's only trolling if you don't deliver and all potential trolls have been DELIVERING in THIS thread.
What have you actually delivered?
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:54 PM 02-22-2022
That seems to assume everyone is clueless that it's all just some bullshit game for attention or clicks or whatever.... and literally everyone has been saying that for days.

If it was 1995, I'd say getting the radio stations to carry the story would have been a pretty epic troll.... but these days, the drama of it is 95% of what makes it news.

This other guy was interesting for about a day, but seems to have blown his cover tonight... wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the medium article.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 PM 02-22-2022
have you actually delivered?

[Reply]
DJBILL 10:58 PM 02-22-2022

But not appreciated or believed.

They want names ... dates ... and sources. But they refused to understand that.

If we could tell them the part we are holding back ... they would have a field day roasting us.

Hang tough brother ... Am going to do my best to tell everything in my next piece ... But it may be tomorrow with all these distractions from doubting Thomas's and responding to each as they pop up.

I need a ****ing drink ... LOL
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This other guy was interesting for about a day, but seems to have blown his cover tonight... wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the medium article.
:-):-):-):-)

Exhibit #1948381 on why you are so clueless. Marty wrote it.

Not sure who this guy is, but he is corroborating what Ben Allbright said, who corroborated what we said.

Awaiting the finale.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:59 PM 02-22-2022
What have you actually delivered?
Why is that your first thought is when you're hungry is to order pizza from some rathole down the street for delivery. That's $20 before tip. When you grow up counting pennies, those dollars don't make sense Ray.

Caspere knew this.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:03 PM 02-22-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Exhibit #1948381 on why you are so clueless. Marty wrote it.

Not sure who this guy is, but he is corroborating what Ben Allbright said, who corroborated what we said.

Awaiting the finale.
I was comparing posting styles, not actually hypothesising who wrote it.

You're the one who's made it such a game from day 1, can't be surprised when everyone continues making it one.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:07 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We can move this to the Romper Room or talk about our favorite Jack Stack sides.

Man those baked beans, my gawd. Completely ruined baked beans from anywhere else.

I found a recipe online that was supposed to be the recipe for their baked beans; it didn’t work.

Not a side, but we always get a order of their onion rings as well

Might have to order some beans now
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 PM 02-22-2022
Hang tough brother ... Am going to do my best to tell everything in my next piece ... But it may be tomorrow with all these distractions from doubting Thomas's and responding to each as they pop up.

[Reply]
arrwheader 11:24 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Why can't we just move on from it all? What ever in house problems that they need to address let it be. Let it be.
FYI this guy doesn't speak for all of us. I like all the info I can hear and make my own rational, thought out judgements on it like an adult. I don't need to be shielded from it.

I'd like to hear more of what you got.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:26 PM 02-22-2022
But not appreciated or believed.

They want names ... dates ... and sources. But they refused to understand that.

If we could tell them the part we are holding back ... they would have a field day roasting us.

I need a ****ing drink ... LOL
:-)
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 12:20 AM 02-23-2022
As Chiefs Kingdom Turns...

Tune in Tomorrow for the Exciting Continuation of Literally Nothing Happening...

[Reply]
Page 117 of 172
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167 > Last »
Up