ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 335
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
wazu 10:13 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Anyone else say Hodor when they're in a bit of a tumultuous situation? I find myself saying it aloud when trying to make a left hand turn at one of these 6 point intersections up here.
You should try yelling it during sex. Drives em wild.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:38 AM 05-05-2016
Back when Bran controlled Hordor he kind of freaked out when he realized he killed someone... Then after Bran asked "Willis" what happened to him after seeing the vision Hodor looked at his hands.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:56 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
You should try yelling it during sex. Drives em wild.
:-)

Just make sure you pronounce it like you're handicapped.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:03 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The Gift Ramseys is going to get is Rickon Stark - (Pink Letter)
Probably, but that would have the Umbers turning toward Bolton rule as well. That's a tougher sell than the Karstarks
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:26 AM 05-05-2016
It could also be Theon. He did set out on his own and could easily be captured.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:37 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Probably, but that would have the Umbers turning toward Bolton rule as well. That's a tougher sell than the Karstarks
Rob's wolf ate John Umbars fucking hand, and repeatedly challenged him. Rickon and Asha went to the "Last Harth" (Spl?) And the three houses the Boltons have (From show) on their side are Umbars, Karstarks, and Manderly.

Wont be Theon, he will be at the KingsMoot
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:43 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Rob's wolf ate John Umbars ****ing hand, and repeatedly challenged him. Rickon and Asha went to the "Last Harth" (Spl?) And the three houses the Boltons have (From show) on their side are Umbars, Karstarks, and Manderly.

Wont be Theon, he will be at the KingsMoot
This.

Pretty sure we've seen a clip in a trailer that showed Theon back home, and it's known that Rickon makes a return this season.

It's Rickon, no doubt about it. Now the question is, what does The Great LORD Ramsay do with young Rickon?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:47 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This.

Pretty sure we've seen a clip in a trailer that showed Theon back home, and it's known that Rickon makes a return this season.

It's Rickon, no doubt about it. Now the question is, what does The Great LORD Ramsay do with young Rickon?
Use him to bait Snow. Ramsay would have to assume that Sansa made it to the wall.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:50 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Use him to bait Snow. Ramsay would have to assume that Sansa made it to the wall.
Yes, but it's not like Lord Ramsay to not torture his rat while in captivity.

Rickon will suffer, but how?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:51 AM 05-05-2016

[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:53 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
:-)

Ramsay is the best.

ALL HAIL LORD RAMSAY
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:53 AM 05-05-2016
I don't care how fucking twisted he is......he's one of the best characters on the show.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:58 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This.

That makes sense, especially with Euron all of the sudden showing up. That sets it up for a conflict between who takes over the Iron Islands along with where their allegiance might go.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:26 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That makes sense, especially with Euron all of the sudden showing up. That sets it up for a conflict between who takes over the Iron Islands along with where their allegiance might go.
One of the GRR books spends 500 pages on who take over the Iron Islands. A large part of the books largely ignored to this point. Most of these events took place a season or two ago in the TV timeline.

I thought at the time reading this that it was a huge waste of time because I didn't see how it all tied into the whole Westeros story line.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:52 PM 05-05-2016
I was really hoping there'd be no iron islands storyline. I am still holding out faint hope that there is no Lady Stoneheart storyline.

HBO has done a nice job of streamlining some of the crap that Martin has put in the books. Sadly, they seem hell-bent on shoveling it back in.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 335
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Up