ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1167 of 3903
« First < 16766710671117115711631164116511661167 116811691170117111771217126716672167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kcxiv 05:02 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Tnerped:
I also suspected this could be it. Had to put my dog down late February and with that came a sort of existential crisis. Paired with all the covid news, it has given me a few restless nights. I'm going to make an appointment today.
it happend to me in my mid 30's. I went to the ER and everything, dr came back with some ativan and said you are freaking out! lol I had EKG, chest xrays and a few other things. lol It was just anxiety with some acid reflux/heartburn. So now i dont even worry about it. I know what it is.
[Reply]
srvy 05:02 PM 04-06-2020
My personal tastes are Cheese Nips are better than regular Cheezits but rarely eat those now. My kids love the cheezit white cheddar flavor, yuk spit but I dont have to eat them.

Pringles are disgusting we are old school regular Guys or Lays classic to bad Kitty Clover is no longer around they were the best.
[Reply]
O.city 05:05 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Howdy neighbor
Nope these are all for me
[Reply]
O.city 05:06 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Damn you just keep swinging with the promises LOL
One of my member friends at our club down here’s parents are members there. I’ve never played it
[Reply]
Tnerped 05:14 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
it happend to me in my mid 30's. I went to the ER and everything, dr came back with some ativan and said you are freaking out! lol I had EKG, chest xrays and a few other things. lol It was just anxiety with some acid reflux/heartburn. So now i dont even worry about it. I know what it is.
This is almost exactly what's going on. Feels like heartburn a lot and then when I sleep, I just can't turn anything off my heart feels like it's gonna beat out of my chest. Almost except what I think is a strained pectoral muscle. But I'll see in a couple days.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:16 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Yesterday

Cases in Missouri: 2,367

Total Deaths: 34

I may have not elaborated, but the zero new cases was from the public health lab. This was mentioned as significant because the state lab returns results within 24 hours. All of the positives came from private labs, and it was mentioned that these are somewhat batched together and come over a larger sample of time.
What they probably didn’t say was that it was closed for the weekend. Lmao.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:17 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
One of my member friends at our club down here’s parents are members there. I’ve never played it
Originally Posted by srvy:
My personal tastes are Cheese Nips are better than regular Cheezits but rarely eat those now. My kids love the cheezit white cheddar flavor, yuk spit but I dont have to eat them.

Pringles are disgusting we are old school regular Guys or Lays classic to bad Kitty Clover is no longer around they were the best.
My kids love those white cheddar ones too, they seem three times as salty than the regular ones I had to spit it out.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:18 PM 04-06-2020
My mom has sent me a large assorted box of omaha steak goods, 3 large boxes of assorted baked goods (muffins, cookies, homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls) and my Grammy god bless her sent me 2 blackberry cobblers and a gooseberry cobbler

The stuff from Grammy was all on the condition that I don’t tell any of the other grandchildren. Naturally I texted pictures to all of them

Guess they want me and the family fat
My mom sent no bake cookies and a chocolate pie with homemade crust today.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:20 PM 04-06-2020
This is almost exactly what's going on. Feels like heartburn a lot and then when I sleep, I just can't turn anything off my heart feels like it's gonna beat out of my chest. Almost except what I think is a strained pectoral muscle. But I'll see in a couple days.
if you rub yoru chest its going to make it worse, you have a bunch of tiny muscles and tendons that irriate easily. I went through all that with an MD and a psychologist. I like to ask questions. lol It also helps one of my best friends is an MD, so i have quick access to a doc. lol
[Reply]
O.city 05:20 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
My mom sent no bake cookies and a chocolate pie with homemade crust today.
Love me some no bake cookies
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:23 PM 04-06-2020
Love me some no bake cookies
She Also rolls pie crust out and sprinkles sugar and cinnamon on it and then bakes it. I could probably kill myself eating it
[Reply]
Monticore 05:29 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
She Also rolls pie crust out and sprinkles sugar and cinnamon on it and then bakes it. I could probably kill myself eating it
Pette de soeurs are the best. Not sure how you call them in English , nun’s farts would be direct translation.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:36 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Pette de soeurs are the best. Not sure how you call them in English , nun’s farts would be direct translation.
Just to save all us non-Laurentian people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pets_de_s%C5%93urs
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:36 PM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Mizuno’s are the best feeling clubs out there. I regret going to my AP2s.
Hmmm....I've sort of been in the market for a new set. I've had a set of AP2's for 6 years and loved them. Was just going to go with another set of Titleists, but I'm also what you would call a "tinkerer" and Mizzunos have always intrigued me...hmmm.
[Reply]
TLO 05:38 PM 04-06-2020
By can't turn anything off do you mean your mind/thoughts?
[Reply]
Page 1167 of 3903
« First < 16766710671117115711631164116511661167 116811691170117111771217126716672167 > Last »
Up