ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 116 of 140
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:32 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Colorado uses their beautiful mountains in the winter, people just need to learn how to dress themselves.
We don’t tho.
Not really.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:34 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
I got a text today about STAR bonds.

https://scoopandscoreks.com/

They are definitely trying to drum up support in Kansas to move forward with this.

No new taxes and we get the Chiefs. Hmmm
Technically there weren't any "new taxes" in the Jackson County version either.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:41 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Have you been to Sofi
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yes. But that is the exception.
I’m confused by this. Are you all thinking Sofi is something to try and replicate? The stadium itself is nice, but the parking lot design is what I worry we’re going to be taking from them as well. Tailgating lots are very limited and price gouged and it was designed with stupid bottleneck areas between the parking lots and the gates to get in or out because they wanted to make little bridges over decorative ditches. It’s definitely not the best football environment. Kansas City, Buffalo, and Green Bay always have had the best environments. Green Bay ruined theirs with the whole Title Town they built now and I’m sure Buffalo fans will hate their new stadium as well. Obviously hope the Chiefs don’t just rip out the entire tailgating culture, but from the rendering they provided it’s hard to have any optimism for that.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:55 AM 06-05-2024
Just in case one day I get to run SOFI, wtf is stopping you from tailgating?

[Reply]
wazu 07:55 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I’m confused by this. Are you all thinking Sofi is something to try and replicate? The stadium itself is nice, but the parking lot design is what I worry we’re going to be taking from them as well. Tailgating lots are very limited and price gouged and it was designed with stupid bottleneck areas between the parking lots and the gates to get in or out because they wanted to make little bridges over decorative ditches. It’s definitely not the best football environment. Kansas City, Buffalo, and Green Bay always have had the best environments. Green Bay ruined theirs with the whole Title Town they built now and I’m sure Buffalo fans will hate their new stadium as well. Obviously hope the Chiefs don’t just rip out the entire tailgating culture, but from the rendering they provided it’s hard to have any optimism for that.
I think tailgating is probably curbed if you have a dome. Lots of tailgating goes on in less than perfect weather. But it doesn't create a rush to get in the stadium because the weather is in there also. With a climate controlled dome the only real motivation to stay outside is cheaper food and drinks. That will keep some, but probably thins it out to a degree.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:00 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:

The Pink lots are the only ones you are allowed to tailgate in
[Reply]
Katipan 08:01 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
The Pink lots are the only ones you are allowed to tailgate in
Well that's stupid.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:39 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:

https://www.therams.com/game-day/tai...es-regulations

Tailgating Rules and Regulations

Tailgating will not be allowed outside of dedicated tailgating areas.
Tailgating activities will only be allowed within the time period designated by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
Tailgating in ADA marked parking stalls is prohibited.
Tailgating in electric vehicle marked parking stalls is prohibited.
Overnight parking or storage of equipment by guests in tailgating areas is prohibited. Any vehicles or equipment left overnight will be towed or removed at owner's expense.
All vehicles within tailgating areas must follow any instructions given by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
Guests who fail to abide by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel may be subject to immediate ejection from Hollywood Park without reimbursement.
There is no reserved parking within parking lot tailgating areas. Guests that wish to park next to a family member or friend must arrive at the parking gate and lot at the same time, and both vehicles must have the approved tailgating parking passes for the designated tailgating parking lot(s). Access to the parking lot tailgating areas is on a first come, first served basis. There are no "in and out" privileges granted for vehicles and the saving of parking spaces by guests for other guests is prohibited.
The use of tents within parking lot tailgating areas is allowed so long as the tents do not encroach into the marked fire lane. No stakes or through-surface inserts (e.g., tent poles) may be driven into the ground without prior permission.
Vehicles exceeding a size of 9 feet by 18 feet are not allowed within parking lot tailgating areas.
Sidewalks and pedestrian walkways shall remain clear and unobstructed at all times.
Natural gas and propane grills are allowed within parking lot tailgating areas. Charcoal grills, wood stoves, oil fryers, open-pit fires, and/or other cooking stations will not be allowed in any tailgating areas.
Glass containers are not permitted. All drinks shall be placed in plastic or other non-breakable cups or cans unless otherwise authorized by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
Sale of food or beverage items by guests is prohibited. Unauthorized private catering companies are strictly prohibited.
In parking lot tailgating areas, guests may bring and prepare food for consumption by their family and friends only.
Small portable electric generators (600W or less) are permitted in parking lot tailgating areas. Electrical cords cannot be placed across parking areas/drive aisles or in areas that would create a hazard for any guests.
Unregistered motorized and non-motorized vehicles are prohibited in tailgating areas, including, without limitation, golf carts, Segway's, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards. Bicycles are permitted in tailgating areas only at designated bike racks.
Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices may result in immediate ejection from the site and may also result in confiscation of such devices by security and law enforcement.
Portable public address systems are not permitted. Amplified sound systems cannot be used at excessive volumes and playing music with inappropriate language (profanity, slurs, etc.) is prohibited.
The use of megaphones, airhorns, and other noise making devices is prohibited.
Advertising or commercial activities by guests are not permitted. Guest vehicles with exterior advertisement (e.g. wraps) are not allowed in the parking lot tailgating areas even with a valid tailgating parking pass. No commercial advertisement hung or displayed on guest vehicles, tents, signs, or by any other means possible is permitted.
Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities by guests is prohibited.
Disorderly conduct is not permitted.
Picketing, political campaigning, signature gathering, or soliciting or distribution of any kind, including promotional marketing, is not permitted within the tailgating areas and any other parking lot.
Weapons or firearms are strictly prohibited. This extends to both real weapons and fake weapons, such as toy guns, swords, knives, hatchets, or bombs that might be part of a costume.
Vehicles are parked within the parking lot tailgating areas at the owners' risk. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park and/or its agents are not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of/to vehicles or any other article left in parking lot tailgating areas.
Tailgating areas must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, and all trash must be disposed of in proper receptacles. Guests must return their area back to its original state before entering the event. Trash bags must not be left beside a car or otherwise outside of a trash receptacle within the tailgating area.
Liquids other than water may not be poured out onto the ground.
Guests must abide by the Tailgating Drug and Alcohol Policy at all times.

[Reply]
Fish 08:43 AM 06-05-2024
The problem with Kansas STAR bonds...

Kansas plan to get Chiefs, Royals relies on billions in bonds with ‘high degree of risk’

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Katipan 08:47 AM 06-05-2024
Kroenke owns like 6 teams and 4 venues. Married to a Walmart heiress. His concessions are costing him far far less than the average rich guy.

I take back my stupid comment.
Please still call for an interview.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:37 AM 06-05-2024
Everyone should listen to this before commenting

https://omny.fm/shows/the-program/h1...for-the-chiefs

You listen to this and you'll think this thing is all but done already.

Important things: Star bonds work. Missouri was stupid for not trying this.
Dude straight up says Frank White bungled it.
The Chiefs are 100% demanding that the tailgating experience is part of it.

The only reason to not be excited about this is you don't want the stadium in Kansas. People should buy cheap property in KCK because I think this is happening.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:49 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Everyone should listen to this before commenting

https://omny.fm/shows/the-program/h1...for-the-chiefs

You listen to this and you'll think this thing is all but done already.

Important things: Star bonds work. Missouri was stupid for not trying this.
Dude straight up says Frank White bungled it.
The Chiefs are 100% demanding that the tailgating experience is part of it.

The only reason to not be excited about this is you don't want the stadium in Kansas. People should buy cheap property in KCK because I think this is happening.
You mean a state rep from KS makes it all seem like a done deal and everything is roses and gold for Kansas?

I AM SHOCKED.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:57 AM 06-05-2024
Congratulations to the "No" voters. You're getting what you wanted.

Unless they thought voting "No" meant they would get a chance to vote on something else in the future.

Goodbye, hundreds of millions in earnings taxes over the next 3 decades.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:57 AM 06-05-2024
People actually think tailgating is staying?

It'll probably be the first thing that's eliminated in order to turn those free meal tickets into profits at the bar in some chain store bbw place the team controls. The new stadium and game day experience will completely overhaul the game day crowd as well. You coal burning heathens will be charged extra for the very back corner of some lot because you're a fire hazard and drink too much free beer.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:00 AM 06-05-2024
None of what you are saying is based on anything but fear. It's pretty hard to convince people things are going to suck just because you're afraid they will.

Come back to me when you have anything, at all, concrete about this situation and why it will suck.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 140
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Up