ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 258
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:58 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm not saying they can't or won't do it, but to just expect to keep nailing drafts is a bit of a disservice to just how good the last 2 have been.

There's a reason the league is set up the way it is, at some point, we will probably miss on some picks. Thankfully they've hedged and are set up well to handle it pretty much better than any team in the league.
Look at the Eagles, Bills and Bengals. They’re losing important pieces like crazy.

We’ve lost a LT (who we paid for the new one). The rest of the guys are replaceable.

We have a great foundation set up of young, cheap players.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:59 AM 03-16-2023
I'm not saying they can't or won't do it, but to just expect to keep nailing drafts is a bit of a disservice to just how good the last 2 have been.

There's a reason the league is set up the way it is, at some point, we will probably miss on some picks. Thankfully they've hedged and are set up well to handle it pretty much better than any team in the league.
It's almost like they know what they're doing or something.
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Look at the Eagles, Bills and Bengals. They’re losing important pieces like crazy.

We’ve lost a LT (who we paid for the new one). The rest of the guys are replaceable.

Kind of, but all those teams still have essentially their cores in tact and or guys they've drafted to replace said cores.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:01 AM 03-16-2023
Give me Slayton and Gaines today....and I'll be good until the draft.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:01 AM 03-16-2023

Sure, getting starters out of like round 6 is rare. However if you blow picks in round 1-3 that will hurt.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:02 AM 03-16-2023
Browns released Jadeveon Clowney, do we have any interest?
[Reply]
O.city 09:14 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sure, getting starters out of like round 6 is rare. However if you blow picks in round 1-3 that will hurt.
Yeah, that's true.

It's also why I'm not too against sending that 4 for Hopkins.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:17 AM 03-16-2023
Kind of, but all those teams still have essentially their cores in tact and or guys they've drafted to replace said cores.
What? The Bills core is fucking OLD. Von Miller off a major injury, Micah Hyde off a major injury, Jordan Poyer off a bad injury.

Now they lose Edmunds.

Dude come on. Teams like that are NOT in as good a position as us. Not even close.

You’re also forgetting we have Mahomes and Andy who can make things work better than anybody. We don’t have the same risk tolerance as other teams bc of them.
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 03-16-2023
What? The Bills core is ****ing OLD. Von Miller off a major injury, Micah Hyde off a major injury, Jordan Poyer off a bad injury.

Now they lose Edmunds.

Dude come on. Teams like that are NOT in as good a position as us. Not even close.

You’re also forgetting we have Mahomes and Andy who can make things work better than anybody. We don’t have the same risk tolerance as other teams bc of them.
Edmunds is a tough one, but ILB's aren't exactly hard to find. Their problem is that they haven't drafted very well, but they still have Diggs and Allen and Von (not ideal).

But I was really speaking more to the Eagles and Bengals. I think their demise is being greatly exaggerated
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:20 AM 03-16-2023
What? The Bills core is ****ing OLD. Von Miller off a major injury, Micah Hyde off a major injury, Jordan Poyer off a bad injury.

Now they lose Edmunds.

Buffalo doesn't have shit for players 25 and under.
[Reply]
O.city 09:22 AM 03-16-2023
I don't really think the Bills are in the same class as the other 3 (and the 9ers) unless Allen can go full alien and play a full season at an MVP level.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:22 AM 03-16-2023

INB4 DONT FORGET FRANK CLARK!

Like i said the big potholes have been filled. Time to find some prove it deal guys, a Justin Watson or two and a few run stuffers to round out the roster pre draft.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:23 AM 03-16-2023
They're pretty good everywhere else, but the Bengals have some serious question marks in the secondary.

Both of their starting safeties are gone, and their best CB is coming off a major injury.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:25 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They're pretty good everywhere else, but the Bengals have some serious question marks in the secondary.

Both of their starting safeties are gone, and their best CB is coming off a major injury.
The only thing saving the Bengals from getting beat down by Mahomes in the AFC Championship this year was we were missing 4 out of our top 5 WR's in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 AM 03-16-2023
The Bengals have an excellent front office. That’s why they are most likely the biggest competition to us in the AFC for the foreseeable future.

They’ve gotten good FA’s at fair prices and have drafted well.

After the Bengals and Chiefs there’s a pretty big gap between the 3rd best team in this conference
[Reply]
Page 116 of 258
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Up