ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 139
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
Where are the warts this dude was supposed to come with (?) b/c he's been great so far.

If he just wanted out of NY I guess the flip side of the coin is the day could come when he could turn on the Chiefs (if he did it once etc).

That is an observation in passing not something to worry about.

Appears its going to turn out as an excellent trade at a position we need the help. Daboll seems like a good coach IDU why he didn't make it work.
Daboll couldn't make it work because Toney wouldn't do it exactly the way Daboll wanted. Daboll was especially frustrated with the string of injuries - they expect guys to play.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:41 AM 11-18-2022
Where are the warts this dude was supposed to come with (?) b/c he's been great so far.

If he just wanted out of NY I guess the flip side of the coin is the day could come when he could turn on the Chiefs (if he did it once etc).

Appears its going to turn out as an excellent trade at a position we need the help. Daboll seems like a good coach IDU why he didn't make it work.
He's injury prone since college
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:43 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He's injury prone since college
So let's put him back there returning kicks! Brilliant!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:43 AM 11-18-2022
:-) Still running with the narrative that Daboll is just a typical crotchety Patriots Way flunky, eh? We actually have sound bites from former players like McCourty saying that's not the case at all, that he's a players coach and the opposite of someone like Judge, but just keep on fucking that chicken.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:45 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Still running with the narrative that Daboll is just a typical crotchety Patriots Way flunky, eh? We actually have sound bites from former players like McCourty saying that's not the case at all, that he's a players coach and the opposite of someone like Judge, but just keep on fucking that chicken.
Who said Daboll was a flunky? Never said he wasn't a good coach, he just has a way of doing things.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:45 AM 11-18-2022

The warts were he was a brokedick in NY. I think this put him on the outs with Daboll.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:47 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The warts were he was a brokedick in NY. I think this put him on the outs with Daboll.
Yep. They got tired of his nagging little injuries. The question is really "how hurt was he?"

It's entirely possible he was more pouting than actually hurt. Which is on him, of course.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:54 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Hopefully getting him off the worst field in the NFL will help keep him healthy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:56 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hopefully getting him off the worst field in the NFL will help keep him healthy.
Good point.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:54 AM 11-18-2022

Based on the coaching and management change ect. i have to think he just didnt want to catch balls from Daniel Jones. He may have just rode the guy hard in the film room and found himself on the shit list.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:35 AM 11-18-2022
7 receptions 110 yds 1TD.

I'm starting him in DFS this week, and I've been rolling lately. Averaging over 190 pts the last 4 weeks.

LET THE AGE OF KADARIUS BEGIN
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:40 AM 11-18-2022

Knowing he has the best qb on the planet throwing to him will cure a lot of what ails him. If he can get open Patrick will feed him
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:00 PM 11-18-2022
People want to compare him to tyreek. You know what I saw in his running style? Jamaal Charles. That long run of his was the smoothest I’ve seen on our team since jamaal.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:29 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
People want to compare him to tyreek. You know what I saw in his running style? Jamaal Charles. That long run of his was the smoothest I’ve seen on our team since jamaal.
The way he can stop on a dime, spin, and dart around reminds me of a bigger, even quicker, more athletic version of Dante Hall.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 PM 11-18-2022
he's a combination of barry sanders, randy moss and jesus h christ
[Reply]
Page 116 of 139
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Up