ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 125
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:25 PM 04-07-2023
If he wouldn't have tried to stutter step in the Arizona game he might have housed that one carry toward the end of the game.

My only complaint with him is he has some "wasted motion" in his running style. Once you clear that 2nd level son just put the burners on.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:41 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If he wouldn't have tried to stutter step in the Arizona game he might have housed that one carry toward the end of the game.

My only complaint with him is he has some "wasted motion" in his running style. Once you clear that 2nd level son just put the burners on.
I noticed he cleaned up his footwork as the season wore on. He still runs with a reckless abandon but his cuts were a lot cleaner and sharper down the stretch and into the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:02 PM 04-07-2023
He breaks that one big run in the SB if he breaks it outside and doesn't go looking for contact with the safety lol.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:29 PM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:01 AM 05-05-2023
Sorry if this was posted in another thread:

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2023...rgery-therapy/

Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco reveals he had surgery this offseason

Charles Goldman
May 5, 2023 9:45 am CT

It appears that Kansas City Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco finished his rookie season a little more banged up than previously realized.

Pacheco recently spoke with USA TODAY’s Mackenzie Salmon, providing insight on his first NFL offseason and avoiding complacency after winning the Super Bowl. During his response, Pacheco revealed he didn’t get to enjoy the winning and partying afterward because he had surgery and was focused on recovery.

“You kind of get comfortable with being the champion, sitting around those few months of getting the knowledge of being a champion, partying and all that,” Pacheco said in the interview with USA TODAY.

“For me, as a rookie, I didn’t get to party as much during this time where we were able to be champions. I had to take care of my health and that doing the little things like surgery and stuff like that – therapy, to help me able to become stronger than I was this year for this upcoming season.”

Of course, there was no follow-up question digging into what the surgery was for. We know that Pacheco landed on the final injury report ahead of Super Bowl LVII with a wrist injury. In the fourth quarter, Pacheco took a big shot from former Eagles S C.J. Gardner-Johnson and was down for a bit after the play. He had two more carries after that, including a 10-yard run that would help ice the game for Kansas City.

It’s certainly not uncommon for NFL players to play through injuries and get them cleaned up during the offseason. From the sounds of it, this might have been a lingering ailment, but we likely won’t know more about it until Andy Reid provides updates on the injury situation when OTA workouts begin later this month.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:11 AM 05-05-2023
That’s why I liked the Deneric Prince pickup from UDRFA. Pacheco plays like a very strong willed player, which is great, but can lead to injury.

It’s always wise to have another guy built like that in the stable
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:06 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s why I liked the Deneric Prince pickup from UDRFA. Pacheco plays like a very strong willed player, which is great, but can lead to injury.

It’s always wise to have another guy built like that in the stable
Almost seems like a Pacheco clone. Roughly the same size, only a few hundredths of a second slower in the 40.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:35 AM 05-05-2023
Interesting. Wasn't he the one who jumped off a parade float? Or climbed up one or something?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:08 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Interesting. Wasn't he the one who jumped off a parade float? Or climbed up one or something?
No. That was Chenal
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 05-05-2023, 02:01 PM
This message has been deleted by ReynardMuldrake. Reason: Q
Easy 6 08:15 AM 05-07-2023
This guy played in the super bowl with a broken hand and torn labrum

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2023...eason-surgery/
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:14 AM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Shoulder or hip labrum?

Hopefully the former.
[Reply]
notorious 09:16 AM 05-07-2023
He took that hard shot to his hip late in the game…

Hope that wasn’t it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:59 AM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Shoulder or hip labrum?

Hopefully the former.
Originally Posted by notorious:
He took that hard shot to his hip late in the game…

Hope that wasn’t it.
The article says he played with the labrum for most of the year, so I'd have to assume it was his shoulder
[Reply]
crispystl 10:01 AM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Shoulder or hip labrum?

Hopefully the former.

Hip unfortunately.
I take that back. I mixed up the original source and a post. I'm still not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:07 AM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Holy shit, he's one bad ass motherfucker. Fuck I love this kid.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 125
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120 > Last »
Up