ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 172
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:24 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm not advocating for it, but if this turns up to be BS, it sure feels like a bannable offense.
Eh, it's far more embarrassing for them than the Chiefs or anyone else... and so few people are buying the entire thing that it's not like we're on the edge of our seats waiting for something to happen (like a false signing rumor or something).

It would be one thing if someone was pulling the wool over the board's eyes with false information or whatever.... but, everyone seems to be on the same page here, laughing at the whole thing while knowing it could simply play out that EB doesn't come back.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:24 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Burden of proof is on them.
And they’ll claim that they can’t give up their sources and no one will argue shit. It will just die off and disappear into the void.

The funny thing is….there’s no way they get proven correct either. EB being let go is not proof that he’s a complete asshole behind the scenes. The Chiefs won’t say it was because of the article and Mahomes won’t either.

Either way…their bullshit is just that. BULLSHIT.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 10:26 PM 02-22-2022
So what I've heard, from my sources at 1 Arrowhead Drive,
is that EB is only going to leave once he gets
his own Gates BBQ franchise and the recipe to the secret sauce.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Funny because there’s no way that anyone can prove that Clay and this other dipshit are lying enough to be banned.

It’s almost like they planned it that way.
We didn't lie.

And I've never spoken to "DJBILL" once. Not IRL. Not on the phone. Not even on this board.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:28 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Funny because there’s no way that anyone can prove that Clay and this other dipshit are lying enough to be banned.

It’s almost like they planned it that way.
The part where "EB might sign for another year" was just about the dumbest ending to an article I've ever read..... ssssoooo much tryhardedness to turn potentially a few bits of true information (maybe EB and Mahomes don't love each other, maybe coaches and players argue sometimes, maybe EB won't be back) into some grand story with top secret inside information, just to backtrack at the end (and of course unpublish it).

If I was one to say "cringe" all the time, this would be one of those times.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:30 PM 02-22-2022
Have we not hired this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:30 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
So what I've heard, from my sources at 1 Arrowhead Drive,
is that EB is only going to leave once he gets
his own Gates BBQ franchise and the recipe to the secret sauce.

[Reply]
DJBILL 10:32 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You're quickly starting to sound like Clay or the medium.com article.

Nobody has the patience? Nobody was marching on Arrowhead with pitchforks before that horribly written piece was published and no one is doing so now. You can't expect people to read that tripe with its partial truths and so forth and think.... hmm, guess we'll wait patiently for the next bit of information.

Convincing people of the truth was the LAST thing on the mind of whoever wrote that bullshit on medium.com... it was fan fiction at its worst.

And nobody cares "who's right".... the vast majority of people have said over and over there are probably at least shreds of truth to the first article. And of course EB not being signed to a contract won't "prove" anyone right, unless more information comes out about.

But again, none of this has ever been solely about the truth.

I UNDERSTAND your frustration sir!

For many ... It will take a press conference at GEHA field from the leading players to convince many what is being said here is true.

I GET IT!

WHO ... are these strangers that pop up with all the info we seek? Why can't the Chiefs just tell us what's going on?

Well they CAN'T and they WON'T. Trust me it's complicated.

I am throwing my ass on the line with every post I make.

For this issue ... I HAVE the sources to prove Clay was right.

But Im also in danger of damaging those friendships because I can tell you for a fact ... This thread is being monitored.

I have already been warned to be "less specific" as I could cause people to be held accountable for our friendship.

I also have no desire to be sued ... So the info I provide here has been checked and double checked before I post.

I too ... Want the truth to be shared. But in this case ... It's going to come from "behind the scenes" ... And NOT ... the mainstream media.

Thank you for your comments.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The part where "EB might sign for another year" was just about the dumbest ending to an article I've ever read.....
Why?

They could absolutely bring him back, with the stipulation that Black Napoleon gets no playcalling authority of any kind. That punishment would fit his crime. Where else he gonna go?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:37 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
I appreciate and respect your thoughts sir.

It is NOT my intention to derail ANYTHING about our beloved CHIEFS!

AR has NOT lost control ... In fact ... He is a protecting ... great friend and ally to all those who work with him.

However ... There is an underlying problem that needs attention in our beloved kingdom.

That problem will NEVER become public knowledge ... But it is being addressed behind the scenes and I have knowledge of that struggle that I'm about to address in my next piece.

You can believe it or not ... That is YOUR choice sir.

But this issue compelled me to start posting after 10 years of reading only ... Because another member was getting roasted for something that he was 90% right about ... But nobody seems to have the patience to wait until this all plays out and see he was right.

80% of the readers here wanted to dump #10 when his issues came up. Clay stood behind him 100% all the way ... And you know what?

Clay was RIGHT then ... Just as he and I are right NOW!

Without #10 ... We don't get where we are today.

Give all this a chance ... You're being told the truth ... But we just can't convince you to believe us.

Time will prove us right!

Oh and ... LOVED the BBQ reference ...

Still waiting for your Gosiptorial piece.

All this does is embarrass our Franchise, because if we have excuses why we blown the AFCCG our rivals eat that up and spit it in our face. Raider fans think it's a bigger deal that we blew a 21-3 lead than us kicking their ass twice this season. They mock us and your giving them fuel.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:42 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
I UNDERSTAND your frustration sir!

For many ... It will take a press conference at GEHA field from the leading players to convince many what is being said here is true.

I GET IT!

WHO ... are these strangers that pop up with all the info we seek? Why can't the Chiefs just tell us what's going on?

Well they CAN'T and they WON'T. Trust me it's complicated.

I am throwing my ass on the line with every post I make.

For this issue ... I HAVE the sources to prove Clay was right.

But Im also in danger of damaging those friendships because I can tell you for a fact ... This thread is being monitored.

I have already been warned to be "less specific" as I could cause people to be held accountable for our friendship.

I also have no desire to be sued ... So the info I provide here has been checked and double checked before I post.

I too ... Want the truth to be shared. But in this case ... It's going to come from "behind the scenes" ... And NOT ... the mainstream media.

Thank you for your comments.
How do you choose which words to type in all caps? Are you yelling those words?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:43 PM 02-22-2022
Where have I heard DJ before?

*snaps fingers *

NEPA CHIEFS
[Reply]
eDave 10:43 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
How do you choose which words to type in all caps? Are you yelling those words?
Klazomania
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 PM 02-22-2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:44 PM 02-22-2022
The part where you mention that the Kansas City Chiefs are monitoring this very thread….is the point where I know you’re a fucking dipshit.

Your ass is on the line? Post your fucking name.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 172
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Up