ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 172
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Balto 09:26 PM 02-22-2022
Maybe the only person for OC that the media, fans, Mahomes and everyone else would get behind if EB doesn't get resigned.

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:27 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
How a season-long rift between ChiefsPlanet and KC area BBQ joints ruined the market

The business of KC BBQ is played with the highest level of passion possible, an energy most simply don’t understand.

We ask that you put away your preconceived notions about food bloggers caring about KC BBQ. This story will not be reported on because of the optics involved.

We get asked about our sources. Let me tell you, the KC BBQ scene is high stakes, play for keeps. The CEOs of KC BBQ control the narrative. Nothing is left to chance, except football message boards.

“You guys have been around Joe's,” said one CEO. “He’s a competitive prick. OK? He’s great, but he’s a competitive prick. He wants to improve at everything he could possibly improve upon. He wants to be the best at whatever he can do. And along the way, he wants to make sure that he’s leading the market. He just wants great BBQ and the best sides."

There was nothing playful about this quote. According to our source, this CEO disliked Joe's sides while believing it was the meat that would run his own restaurant out of business. His statement may have come across as a joke, but as with any joke told, there is always some truth hidden in the delivery.

Most guys tune out Joe's, because he does one thing good BBQ joints don't do: ignore their sides.

Although I believe some of what you say may hold merit but needs more cow bell of information. I'll wait patiently for your next article to give us insight of what's going on at GEHA at Joe's BBQ and Arrowhead Gates field
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:43 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
You are CORRECT sir.

Have had the same email since 1998.

And NO ... I'm not Clay on another account.

If you know my email ... Drop me a line and I'll send you a link to my FB page and share my phone number with you.

I have nothing to hide here. Never Met Clay or Marty ... Just hated to see Clay getting roasted when I knew he was 90% right on his story based on my own personal relationships with people I know well that know he's right as well.

And I AM working on another piece. Hope to have it out later tonight.

It's about WHY it's taking so long to name an OC ... and more.

It's a pretty good read.

Thanks for commenting and I appreciate your comments.

I think your pieces true or not are hurting Chiefs Kingdom and making our beloved Franchise as dysfunctional and Andy Reid lost control of his team and disaster struck at the worst time possible. Nobody fucking cares why it's taking so long as long as people get put in place so that we can move on as an organization and you are derailing our conversation about BBQ.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:48 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I think your pieces true or not are hurting Chiefs Kingdom and making our beloved Franchise as dysfunctional and Andy Reid lost control of his team and disaster struck at the worst time possible. Nobody fucking cares why it's taking so long as long as people get put in place so that we can move on as an organization and you are derailing our conversation about BBQ.
I could really use a Rocket Pig right about now.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:53 PM 02-22-2022
I could really use a Rocket Pig right about now.
Does whatever that is come with some mother fucking commas and periods? If so, share that shit with him so he don't your and idiot anymore.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 02-22-2022
I think your pieces true or not are hurting Chiefs Kingdom

[Reply]
DJBILL 10:00 PM 02-22-2022
I think your pieces true or not are hurting Chiefs Kingdom and making our beloved Franchise as dysfunctional and Andy Reid lost control of his team and disaster struck at the worst time possible. Nobody ****ing cares why it's taking so long as long as people get put in place so that we can move on as an organization and you are derailing our conversation about BBQ.
I appreciate and respect your thoughts sir.

It is NOT my intention to derail ANYTHING about our beloved CHIEFS!

AR has NOT lost control ... In fact ... He is a protecting ... great friend and ally to all those who work with him.

However ... There is an underlying problem that needs attention in our beloved kingdom.

That problem will NEVER become public knowledge ... But it is being addressed behind the scenes and I have knowledge of that struggle that I'm about to address in my next piece.

You can believe it or not ... That is YOUR choice sir.

But this issue compelled me to start posting after 10 years of reading only ... Because another member was getting roasted for something that he was 90% right about ... But nobody seems to have the patience to wait until this all plays out and see he was right.

80% of the readers here wanted to dump #10 when his issues came up. Clay stood behind him 100% all the way ... And you know what?

Clay was RIGHT then ... Just as he and I are right NOW!

Without #10 ... We don't get where we are today.

Give all this a chance ... You're being told the truth ... But we just can't convince you to believe us.

Time will prove us right!

Oh and ... LOVED the BBQ reference ...
[Reply]
Fish 10:05 PM 02-22-2022
Rocket Pig > Z Man > EB
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:06 PM 02-22-2022
Why can't we just move on from it all? What ever in house problems that they need to address let it be. Let it be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:08 PM 02-22-2022
There is an underlying problem that needs attention in our beloved kingdom.

That problem will NEVER become public knowledge ... But it is being addressed behind the scenes and I have knowledge of that struggle that I'm about to address in my next piece.

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:15 PM 02-22-2022
But nobody seems to have the patience to wait until this all plays out and see he was right.

Give all this a chance ... You're being told the truth ... But we just can't convince you to believe us.

Time will prove us right!
You're quickly starting to sound like Clay or the medium.com article.

Nobody has the patience? Nobody was marching on Arrowhead with pitchforks before that horribly written piece was published and no one is doing so now. You can't expect people to read that tripe with its partial truths and so forth and think.... hmm, guess we'll wait patiently for the next bit of information.

Convincing people of the truth was the LAST thing on the mind of whoever wrote that bullshit on medium.com... it was fan fiction at its worst.

And nobody cares "who's right".... the vast majority of people have said over and over there are probably at least shreds of truth to the first article. And of course EB not being signed to a contract won't "prove" anyone right, unless more information comes out about.

But again, none of this has ever been solely about the truth.
[Reply]
eDave 10:18 PM 02-22-2022
You're quickly starting to sound like Clay or them medium.com article.

Nobody has the patience? Nobody was marching on Arrowhead with pitchforks before that horribly written piece was published and no one is doing so now. You can't expect people to read that tripe with its partial truths and so forth and think.... hmm, guess we'll wait patiently for the next bit of information.

Convincing people of the truth was the LAST thing on the mind of whoever wrote that bullshit on medium.com... it was fan fiction at its worst.

And nobody cares "who's right".... the vast majority of people have said over and over there are probably at least shreds of truth to the first article. And of course EB not being signed to a contract won't "prove" anyone right, unless more information comes out about.

But again, none of this has ever been solely about the truth.
I'm not advocating for it, but if this turns up to be BS, it sure feels like a bannable offense.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:19 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Does whatever that is come with some mother fucking commas and periods? If so, share that shit with him so he don't your and idiot anymore.

Originally Posted by Fish:
Rocket Pig > Z Man > EB
Yeah, it's been a favorite the past few years. Not exactly their typical sandwich that's lighter on the sauce and lets the meat steal the show, but it's really fucking good.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm not advocating for it, but if this turns up to be BS, it sure feels like a bannable offense.
Funny because there’s no way that anyone can prove that Clay and this other dipshit are lying enough to be banned.

It’s almost like they planned it that way.
[Reply]
eDave 10:22 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Funny because there’s no way that anyone can prove that Clay and this other dipshit are lying enough to be banned.

It’s almost like they planned it that way.
Burden of proof is on them.
[Reply]
Page 115 of 172
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Up