ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 146
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:36 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I don't know about the rest of the country but there's some sh*t going around here in AZ. Just about everyone we know has been sick the past few months. I myself just finished off 2 days of vomiting and diarrhea followed by a head cold chaser. The good thing is the Eagles are exposed too.
COVID spread in America right after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 2020. Maybe we win right before another pandemic. It's a sign from above.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:47 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
COVID spread in America right after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 2020. Maybe we win right before another pandemic. It's a sign from above.
Worth it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:51 AM 02-10-2023
The main question that anyone should be asking when it comes to this game.

If the Eagles get down...can Hurts lead a passing attack to bring them back and win them the game? We know Mahomes can because he's shown it time and time again.

The only shot the Eagles have is that they get out to a big enough lead and our offense falters.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:52 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

If the Eagles get down...can Hurts lead a passing attack to bring them back and win them the game? We know Mahomes can because he's shown it time and time again.

The only shot the Eagles have is that they get out to a big enough lead and our offense falters.
My thoughts too. Hopefully our 20 or so scripted plays result in 4 TD's lol
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:01 AM 02-10-2023
Two SBs two tragedies, it's the other side's turn(copter-car)
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:06 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
I remember thanking my lucky stars that all took place AFTER...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:07 AM 02-10-2023

Not a question I'm asking because I already know the answer.

If they get down double digits, they're cooked.

That's the major distinction here - the Chiefs can play from in front or behind. The Eagles are built to play from ahead.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:09 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Not a question I'm asking because I already know the answer.

If they get down double digits, they're cooked.

That's the major distinction here - the Chiefs can play from in front or behind. The Eagles are built to play from ahead.
Most Chiefs fans are aware of that. The media is delusional as fuck right now. MAYBE Hurts could do it if he was healthy but he isn't. If we get up 14-17 points...good fucking luck.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:09 AM 02-10-2023

In Eagles games that Hurts played in this season, they only trailed in four of those games… two were early 7-0 deficits to Detroit and Houston, they were down 14-0 early to Jacksonville, they trailed Indy 13-3 entering the 4th quarter, and they were down to Washington in the 2nd quarter (in the only game the Eagles lost with Hurts as their starting QB).

Otherwise Hurts has been able to play with leads… mostly big leads… for the majority of the season.
[Reply]
seamonster 11:11 AM 02-10-2023
Chiefs offensive line, linebackers and corners are being severely disrespected. 70+ percent of these ESPN talking heads are picking the Eagles. Cliched response is always EAGLES WIN IN DA TRENCHES like it's 1952 and the Chiefs have Dick Vermeils defense.
[Reply]
tk13 11:11 AM 02-10-2023

AJ Brown and Devonta Smith are elite talents in the passing game, this isn't a Tennessee Titans situation, but I'm interested to see if the Chiefs take the ball if they win the coin toss for this reason. Even with that talent you'd probably rather try to get ahead of the Eagles and put some pressure on them for once, they haven't been in that situation a lot and it'd help take them out of their running game.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 11:13 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)

Patrick is going to complete a behind the back pass this game. I can feel it.

"We didn't see that one in practice..."
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:15 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by tk13:
AJ Brown and Devonta Smith are elite talents in the passing game, this isn't a Tennessee Titans situation, but I'm interested to see if the Chiefs take the ball if they win the coin toss for this reason. Even with that talent you'd probably rather try to get ahead of the Eagles and put some pressure on them for once, they haven't been in that situation a lot and it'd help take them out of their running game.
AJ Brown played on those Titans team and it was still a Tennessee Titans Situation. Smith's a little better than Corey Davis was at that time, but not substantially so.

The Eagles are closer to the '19 Titans than anyone will acknowledge, IMO.
[Reply]
kepp 11:15 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really think, given the Eagles ferocious front four-and make no mistake-they ARE formidable-

I really think that the difference in this game will be Pacheco and Mckinnon.
Dial up the screen game to dial back their aggression. Make them think.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by kepp:
Dial up the screen game to dial back their aggression. Make them think.
The only issue is that if they rush 4 and fall back into zone, the screen game won't work as well.

We've got to get them into the 5-man rush packages and make them man up for it to really be effective.
[Reply]
Page 115 of 146
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125 > Last »
Up