ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 313
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164214 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:56 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Considering how disgusting he is in public, I shudder to think about how he behaves in private.

Which may explain how he keeps his job.

FAX
Been my experience talking with others that "reporters" like Teicher keep their jobs because they are cheap. Work without benefits and as contractors.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:57 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is a ****ing EMBARRASSMENT of riches

I don't even have time to be excited for players since Chris Jones and Trey Smith are dominating so much that requires so much attention.

In years past we'd be freaking out about Marcus Kemp looking good. There is simply not enough oxygen to get that far when you've got so many guys with so much talent and potential all over the place.
Man I was just thinking that.

In the pre-Mahomes years, we'd be looking desperately for hope from somewhere. That's how we got the training camp hero's like Sippio, Grigsby, etc...

That's not a thing anymore. We are a real team. Everyone is solid and no one is "bad," they're just mediocre and would be bigger role players on other teams.

Smith and Jones are stealing the shine this year, like you said, but everyone seems to be balling out.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 11:00 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is a ****ing EMBARRASSMENT of riches

I don't even have time to be excited for players since Chris Jones and Trey Smith are dominating so much that requires so much attention.

In years past we'd be freaking out about Marcus Kemp looking good. There is simply not enough oxygen to get that far when you've got so many guys with so much talent and potential all over the place.
Easily the most talented Chiefs roster I’ve seen in my 38 years on Earth.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:01 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
My gosh Jones is wrecking this camp. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:02 AM 08-04-2021
The team looks stunning out there.

Just reminding people that there are multiple phases to every offseason. We have yet to come out flat in a preseason game and have everybody freak out unnecessarily.

It’s going to happen. Just remember— it’s preseason
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:04 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I am not sure what has gotten into Jones or if it's just the weight loss, but that dude looks straight up bone chillingly scary. I mean he looks like a man possessed out there. Good lord.
Thats a multiple pro bowl player still in his prime he's owning there.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The team looks stunning out there.

Just reminding people that there are multiple phases to every offseason. We have yet to come out flat in a preseason game and have everybody freak out unnecessarily.

It’s going to happen. Just remember— it’s preseason
Great point. It’s one thing for them to look great individually, but it’s still going to take time for every unit to become cohesive and reach their ceiling for this season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:07 AM 08-04-2021
Wonder who he's talking about? HB's social is always so vague and ambiguous.

You know he’s probably talking about his local hardware store under new management, probably.

HB is the ultimate Twitter troll. Ignore everything he says
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:08 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Looks like all the guys around here who said Andy Reid would "Never start two rookies on the offensive line" were incorrect. People need to start understanding that Mahomes coming aboard has killed the whole Reid will or won't do something narrative. He's evolving.

Smith and Humphrey aren't leaving the field for the next 5 years unless it's with an injury.
Nobody said that...I was skeptical they would put Niang with those 2 but I could be wrong.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:10 AM 08-04-2021
Sounds like Jones will be looking like Reggie White this year.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:22 AM 08-04-2021
These guys look laser focused. I honestly didn't buy the hype that getting embarrassed in the SB would light a fire under these guys, and I know its early, but holy shit this team looks terrifying.
[Reply]
O.city 11:34 AM 08-04-2021
So what happened to gay?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:35 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
So what happened to gay?
It went mainstream
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:36 AM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
So what happened to gay?
Concussion protocol.

I admit to saying whew it's only his brain! and then feeling sheepish about it.

but whew it's only his brain
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:38 AM 08-04-2021
I've seen everything I need to see from Jones. Can we put him on ice until the season starts? It looks like the only thing capable of stopping this guy is injury.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 313
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164214 > Last »
Up