ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 172
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:14 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They’d be wrong because they said he could come back. Or not. Or take a year off. Or eat at Chilis. Or be the Zodiac killer.
If EB doesn't come back, you know why.

[Reply]
ARROW2 08:19 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You're one "rigged" spam post away from being banned completely, if the multiple warnings and thread bans weren't enough.
NFL is an entertainment business. It's just business. Wi always love my chiefs. I guarantee you very few on here love them more than me...should have been 50-17. Still pisses me off.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:21 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We appreciate all the feedback and thank you for reading ARROW2.

At this time we are patiently awaiting the release of more valued insight from DJBILL that will further shed light on this developing story.
Preciate ya.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:21 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I wonder if Joe's CEO or Gates CEO read Chiefs Planet for feedback of everything Bbq?
How a season-long rift between ChiefsPlanet and KC area BBQ joints ruined the market

The business of KC BBQ is played with the highest level of passion possible, an energy most simply don’t understand.

We ask that you put away your preconceived notions about food bloggers caring about KC BBQ. This story will not be reported on because of the optics involved.

We get asked about our sources. Let me tell you, the KC BBQ scene is high stakes, play for keeps. The CEOs of KC BBQ control the narrative. Nothing is left to chance, except football message boards.

“You guys have been around Joe's,” said one CEO. “He’s a competitive prick. OK? He’s great, but he’s a competitive prick. He wants to improve at everything he could possibly improve upon. He wants to be the best at whatever he can do. And along the way, he wants to make sure that he’s leading the market. He just wants great BBQ and the best sides."

There was nothing playful about this quote. According to our source, this CEO disliked Joe's sides while believing it was the meat that would run his own restaurant out of business. His statement may have come across as a joke, but as with any joke told, there is always some truth hidden in the delivery.

Most guys tune out Joe's, because he does one thing good BBQ joints don't do: ignore their sides.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:31 PM 02-22-2022
Honestly, when I visit, I don't have time to experiment so I always go with gates.
[Reply]
Balto 08:31 PM 02-22-2022
AZ folk should give Jalapeño Bucks BBQ a try in Mesa. Pretty good burnt ends
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:31 PM 02-22-2022
And at least one visit to Los corrals for the deep fried tacos
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:35 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Balto:
AZ folk should give Jalapeño Bucks BBQ a try in Mesa. Pretty good burnt ends
Thanks for the suggestion. Have you ever tried Little Miss BBQ? It's supposed to be the one place in the Phoenix area worth going to for BBQ, but they have terrible hours so I've never tried it.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:38 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thanks for the suggestion. Have you ever tried Little Miss BBQ? It's supposed to be the one place in the Phoenix area worth going to for BBQ, but they have terrible hours so I've never tried it.
Terrible hours, long lines and run out of food quickly.
[Reply]
threebag 08:38 PM 02-22-2022
You should ask if your BBQ joint of choice sells Fanestil Hot Links in the 8-1 size. They are the best by far
[Reply]
eDave 08:40 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Honestly, when I visit, I don't have time to experiment so I always go with gates.
Always Smokehouse for me. It's just my favorite.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:42 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Terrible hours, long lines and run out of food quickly.
I noticed they opened another location, but no idea why I'd ever be in that area... at least it has better hours though, even if closing at 7 is dumb (maybe because they don't make enough food :-) ).
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:50 PM 02-22-2022
Memphis bbq is better than KC bbq.
[Reply]
DJBILL 09:08 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I can confirm that he uses an AOL email address. People can draw their own conclusions on that one.
You are CORRECT sir.

Have had the same email since 1998.

And NO ... I'm not Clay on another account.

If you know my email ... Drop me a line and I'll send you a link to my FB page and share my phone number with you.

I have nothing to hide here. Never Met Clay or Marty ... Just hated to see Clay getting roasted when I knew he was 90% right on his story based on my own personal relationships with people I know well that know he's right as well.

And I AM working on another piece. Hope to have it out later tonight.

It's about WHY it's taking so long to name an OC ... and more.

It's a pretty good read.

Thanks for commenting and I appreciate your comments.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
You are CORRECT sir.

Have had the same email since 1998.

And NO ... I'm not Clay on another account.

If you know my email ... Drop me a line and I'll send you a link to my FB page and share my phone number with you.

I have nothing to hide here. Never Met Clay or Marty ... Just hated to see Clay getting roasted when I knew he was 90% right on his story based on my own personal relationships with people I know well that know he's right as well.

And I AM working on another piece. Hope to have it out later tonight.

It's about WHY it's taking so long to name an OC ... and more.

It's a pretty good read.

Thanks for commenting and I appreciate your comments.

[Reply]
Page 114 of 172
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Up