ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 146
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:24 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yup. Townsend is going to make them pay if they underestimate him.
Fat fingered trying to #15 it.... lol
[Reply]
kccrow 11:42 PM 02-09-2023
To use the Eagles DC's quote against him... "we're going to gut these" birds.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:57 PM 02-09-2023
Have folks discussed the news that several of our defenders are battling illness? Heard that on the radio today.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Have folks discussed the news that several of our defenders are battling illness? Heard that on the radio today.
they're going to be so hopped on drugs during this game nothing will matter

you might see chris jones start foaming at the mouth
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:07 AM 02-10-2023
They would be listed on the injury report if it was affecting their practice participation or potential game availability and no one is listed so all is fine.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:24 AM 02-10-2023
The US is bookend with a green bird at each coast. The one on the west is one for three in Super Bowls. The one on the east is one for tthree so far
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:10 AM 02-10-2023
Chris Jones sounded terrible in his little MVP speech to Mahomes. Andy Reid also sounds terrible.

It would be sickening, no pun intended, to lose because a local sports radio person got the Chiefs sick.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:28 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Feels like everybody's picking the Eagles, but I think it's mostly a bunch of ESPN tools. NFL Pickwatch shows a slight edge to the Eagles among hundreds of analysts. 6 of 9 from The Athletic picked KC.

Barnwell also picked the Chiefs. He has a long breakdown at espn.com.
The media talking heads are all in on Philadelphia and so is the public. I was at lunch yesterday and overheard a table discussing how unstoppable the Eagles are.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:02 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They could do it because they played shitty QBs with poor OLs and worse pocket awareness.

Why not jump the route? He's not gonna freeze a safety with his eyes and hit the backside with it. Or be patient enough to wait on a double move.

Maybe they did it because they knew they could and it's not something they'll do this weekend - who knows? But they'll get vivisected if they try that shit on Mahomes. He'll absolutely toy with them.
Nah. They played Dak Prescott! /Eaglefan
[Reply]
cmd227 06:41 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I ran into an Eagles fan today. He was wearing a hat from the year they won. He was talking about how much he liked Andy Reid and his kids going to school with Andy's. I mentioned the SB they lost and he was like, "no, they have only been to one." Me: "I remember Donovan McNabb puking all over the field.” Him: “nope, McNabb never made it.”

Maybe he was in a coma for several months and when he woke up, no one had the heart to tell him. :-)
That dude was no true Eagle fan. This is their fourth and Donnie was horrible. Rumor has it he partied a bit too much the night before.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:47 AM 02-10-2023
Watson was sick two weeks ago. I would imagine they're all use to the croop
[Reply]
crispystl 06:52 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
You should be sleeping in that all year, what the fuck man, why do you take it off? Do you hate us?

I save it for when we really need it.
Duh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 07:08 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Chris Jones sounded terrible in his little MVP speech to Mahomes. Andy Reid also sounds terrible.

It would be sickening, no pun intended, to lose because a local sports radio person got the Chiefs sick.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
JFC Jones was sick 2 days ago now and not a single player has missed practice due to illness or even been limited.

On top of that, the game isn't even until Sunday. Fucking relax.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:16 AM 02-10-2023
I am weirdly calm again for this game as I was before the AFC championship. Another win is incoming
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:24 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I am weirdly calm again for this game as I was before the AFC championship. Another win is incoming
Same. Felt this way right before SB54. Just felt like we had nothing to lose. Obviously ill be a wreck during the game, but right now I'm on cloud nine.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 146
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up