ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 383
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
RunKC 09:07 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Reid is feeling it.

@ByNateTaylor
I just asked Andy Reid about Patrick Mahomes' leadership ability. In his answer, Reid looked at me & said, "he's made some of you guys better writers."
I seriously think Andy has an entire chapter of plays in his playbook that he has never used before. Shit that he has saved for moments like this. I remember Pat saying some of his favorite plays that they ran in practice haven’t been used yet.

Andy knows that the Patriots defense is not good, that his QB butt****ed them in their house in one half and they barely beat us at the buzzer despite playing our worst half of the season.

I think that’s why Andy is so goddamn giddy. He know that they can’t stop us. He knows that they know they can’t stop us.

We are going to blow these ****ers out this weekend.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:11 PM 01-16-2019
My goodness I havent had butterflies like this in along fucking time
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I seriously think Andy has an entire chapter of plays in his playbook that he has never used before. Shit that he has saved for moments like this. I remember Pat saying some of his favorite plays that they ran in practice haven’t been used yet.

Andy knows that the Patriots defense is not good, that his QB butt****ed them in their house in one half and they barely beat us at the buzzer despite playing our worst half of the season.

I think that’s why Andy is so goddamn giddy. He know that they can’t stop us. He knows that they know they can’t stop us.

[Reply]
007 09:15 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
You're done here. Have fun in Romper Room.
Thank you
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:16 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

[Reply]
007 09:18 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

I thought he kicked the bucket already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure Larry, let's just inconvenience fans flying in for the game costing them thousands of dollars because you are a pussy. Go back under your rock.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:25 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
My goodness I havent had butterflies like this in along fucking time
That was last week.

This is a new era.
[Reply]
In58men 09:26 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Sure Larry, let's just inconvenience fans flying in for the game costing them thousands of dollars because you are a pussy. Go back under your rock.
:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:26 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
:-) I'm totally sure Larry was planning on attending.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:28 PM 01-16-2019
Is Larry King a Patriots fan or something? What a vagina.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:30 PM 01-16-2019
Hurry up Sunday, let’s just obliterate these fuckers already and end their run in humiliating fashion. This is it for them. Next year the decline will continue and they’ll either miss the playoffs or get bounced when they have to go on the road. By then it will be obvious that the Chiefs are the new (untainted) dynasty, and the Patriots will be old news. A fresh, far more exciting and entertaining dynasty that will win fans worldwide because they just can’t help but tune in to see what he’ll do next. And never shall he be quoted saying such loathsome stupidity as “I’m a machine, man, I’m a fucking machine.”
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:32 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

I thought he kicked the bucket already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks like has...

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:33 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Hurry up Sunday, let’s just obliterate these fuckers already and end their run in humiliating fashion. This is it for them. Next year the decline will continue and they’ll either miss the playoffs or get bounced when they have to go on the road. By then it will be obvious that the Chiefs are the new (untainted) dynasty, and the Patriots will be old news. A fresh, far more exciting and entertaining dynasty that will win fans worldwide because they just can’t help but tune in to see what he’ll do next. And never shall he be quoted saying such loathsome stupidity as “I’m a machine, man, I’m a fucking machine.”
God damn, I forgot about that quote. What a monumental douche canoe.
[Reply]
Ass Rockah 09:37 PM 01-16-2019
Wow what a matchup but I like Kansas City to walk away with the W at home at Arrowhead. I remember some legendary games back in the old AFC West between KC and my Hawks.
[Reply]
Ass Rockah 09:38 PM 01-16-2019
Williams stepped up big time since Hunt’s stanky ass got cut
[Reply]
Page 113 of 383
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Up