ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 125
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:36 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What I’d love to see Pacheco learn more is once he gets in the open field, instead of running through guys, trying to figure out how to get around them. I’d hit up Jamaal Charles in the off-season
Sometimes he chops his feet instead of just continuing to stride. His feet are fast, so it's hard to see, but he does it in the open field when a defender is coming up, like he is making a juke move, but it's not really a juke, and it slows his speed down.

He is powerful, so if he kept striding, it's possible he just sheds the defender.

Its not a huge problem, obviously, but I think he left yards out there because of it. I watched his season highlights at reduced speed, and sometimes he doesn't need to do it at all, but it seems like it's part of his style.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:03 PM 02-17-2023

Pop was fully activated on the sideline after his TD run. Even Coach Bieniemy couldn't calm him down ��
Bieniemy: "Relax. Breathe."
Pacheco: "Ain't no relax! No relax!" pic.twitter.com/9dz2Uur16Q

— Paul��☮️Pacheco stan acct���� (@PaulHBK) February 17, 2023

[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:12 PM 02-17-2023
I am not a big jersey buyer.

But Pacheco might have won me over. I have always loved running backs (growing up with Priest will do that), and I have just loved watching Pop's transformation at the end of this season. His attitude, demeanor, and what he overcame to be in the league is just incredible.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:12 PM 02-17-2023
Dude, that is fucking awesome. What a stud and badass motherfucker.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:13 PM 02-17-2023
Pop has no relax in him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:16 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm legitimately happy for the kid.

Obviously hes talented as all hell, but I've never seen anyone run as hard as him. All the time. Every time.

And he doesn't appear to jaw with dudes or whine at the refs.

Everyone appears to love him.

Hopefully he's as good of a dude as I think he is, but I'm happy for him.

And honestly, Hopefully he can stay healthy and get a 2nd contract, even if it isn't with us. The reality of the NFLPA rules might screw him. They aren't vested in the retirement program and can't get any post-career medical benefits until they've been in for 5 years.

He isn't making anything on a 7th round deal, and we're probably going to say we shouldn't resign him. Hopefully he stays healthy and gets a 2nd contract.
He reminds me a TON of Marion Barber. And like Barber, maybe he'd be better served in a 10-15 touches/gm role where his style will get him really banged up in a feature role.

You could make him a 1a sort to a 1b and McKinnon as a 3rd down back, but I don't think he's a true feature back long-term because I just don't think he can stay healthy for an entire season running like he does.

Wouldn't mind a real explosive complement who's a threat to break one in his 6-8 touches/gm. Not sure if Keaton Mitchell can transition to the NFL level. I certainly love Devon Achane's speed if he can get into space.

I'd start to consider guys like that with that extra 4th rounder. Or you could go with a guy like Jahmyr Gibbs, who could replace McKinnon long-term really nicely.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:18 PM 02-17-2023
I'd be stunned if this wasn't already posted here, but I love hearing Orlando's perspective of blocking for Pacheco.

"Isiah Pacheco is a fucking DAWG and he loves the game of football" ~ @ZEUS__57#PMSLive pic.twitter.com/Ls02KHPc78

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) February 14, 2023

[Reply]
staylor26 02:18 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He reminds me a TON of Marion Barber. And like Barber, maybe he'd be better served in a 10-15 touches/gm role where his style will get him really banged up in a feature role.

You could make him a 1a sort to a 1b and McKinnon as a 3rd down back, but I don't think he's a true feature back long-term because I just don't think he can stay healthy for an entire season running like he does.

Wouldn't mind a real explosive complement who's a threat to break one in his 6-8 touches/gm. Not sure if Keaton Mitchell can transition to the NFL level. I certainly love Devon Achane's speed if he can get into space.

I'd start to consider guys like that with that extra 4th rounder. Or you could go with a guy like Jahmyr Gibbs, who could replace McKinnon long-term really nicely.
This RB class is loaded. I think you can pretty much guarantee a RB somewhere in the 4th or 5th with that extra 4th.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:18 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I am not a big jersey buyer.

But Pacheco might have won me over. I have always loved running backs (growing up with Priest will do that), and I have just loved watching Pop's transformation at the end of this season.
Just ordered a Pacheco Jersey. The kid is awesome.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:20 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Lol Kelce is getting everyone fired up and EB behind him is like calm down 🤣
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:21 PM 02-17-2023
Yea I’m ordering a Pacheco jersey. Re sign McKinnon and we’re good to go! Pacheco is on crack 24/7 but his story is heartbreaking.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:16 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This RB class is loaded. I think you can pretty much guarantee a RB somewhere in the 4th or 5th with that extra 4th.
Yeah I honestly think it's deep enough to get one in the 5th or 6th with the main attribute you want - speed, power, shiftiness, receiving. If we got Pacheco in the 7th last draft there's every chance we can get what we need in this loaded class.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:16 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yea I’m ordering a Pacheco jersey. Re sign McKinnon and we’re good to go! Pacheco is on crack 24/7 but his story is heartbreaking.
Boy wants to break out I can feel it, give him another year of learning in the off season and those house calls are going to come
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:22 PM 02-17-2023
Isaih Pacheco Attitde should be available at your local brewery momentarily
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:50 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Lol that's awesome!
[Reply]
Page 113 of 125
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up