ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BJ Thompson taken to hospital [now out]
Shag 09:11 AM 06-06-2024

The Chiefs postponed today's practice after a medical emergency. One of their players was taken by ambulance to an area hospital and is in stable condition.

The Chiefs will practice tomorrow instead.

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) June 6, 2024

[Reply]
seamonster 08:19 PM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Glad to hear Thompson's doing well!

Butker with the big assist, hope he gives a presser about how he heard god calling him to action to stir the pot again lol
I've had a few brushes with death. It's an abyss and an event ****ing horizon that you don't want to experience as a young adult. Thank god Butker moved quickly enough to save his life. A vast majority of cardiac arrest victims don't survive.
[Reply]
Delano 08:30 PM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I've had a few brushes with death. It's an abyss and an event ****ing horizon that you don't want to experience as a young adult. Thank god Butker moved quickly enough to save his life. A vast majority of cardiac arrest victims don't survive.
Doubt it.
[Reply]
tmax63 06:51 AM 06-08-2024
Glad to hear he's improving. Wonder if this was before or after practice when the meetings were. If after practice it might have been something "simple" like his electroytes got out of whack due to sweating out and he ends up fine. If not it'll be more complicated to deal with. Either way, short of being at a hospital or Dr's office, he couldn't of picked a better place for it to happen. Most folks would be waking up dead as my friend says if it happened to them.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:18 AM 06-08-2024
Praying for a BJ has a new meaning.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:52 PM 06-08-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Bro, if you did what some of ya'll do here where you are specifically told not to do something and then you do it..on other forums it usually would go like this.

First time 3 day ban second time permanent ban.

Yet you think you are mistreated here because you get kicked out of a single thread or the thread is closed? Da ****?
Seriously? If I had said anything actually worthy of getting kicked out of a thread, I wouldn't complain. I think that I'm kicked out of 2 active threads right now. One is the gasoline thread in which I made one harmless comment in 5 years in the thread and was kicked out. That one is bullshit. The other is the gripe about the mods thread where I told them what a bunch of shit mods they were. I wear that one as a badge of honor. That one makes me laugh. Look at the comments in here after Daface unlocked the thread making fun of Butker for his religious beliefs. My gasoline thread post was way less controversial than a clear religion bashing thread in the lounge. Yet, those posters haven't been bounced. That's the difference. If you can't see it, it's because you don't want to.
[Reply]
Delano 04:07 PM 06-08-2024
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Seriously? If I had said anything actually worthy of getting kicked out of a thread, I wouldn't complain. I think that I'm kicked out of 2 active threads right now. One is the gasoline thread in which I made one harmless comment in 5 years in the thread and was kicked out. That one is bullshit. The other is the gripe about the mods thread where I told them what a bunch of shit mods they were. I wear that one as a badge of honor. That one makes me laugh. Look at the comments in here after Daface unlocked the thread making fun of Butker for his religious beliefs. My gasoline thread post was way less controversial than a clear religion bashing thread in the lounge. Yet, those posters haven't been bounced. That's the difference. If you can't see it, it's because you don't want to.
Not really a religion bashing comment when it was clearly a joke based on literal comments made by Butker. Frankly, it was nearly verbatim. Made no reference to Catholicism.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:11 PM 06-08-2024
jjchieffan is the closest we have to CP Butker the pieces fit
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:30 PM 06-08-2024
Yep, we're totally biased against whiny cunts who can't follow simple rules and then throw tantrums like a goddamn toddler for getting their hand slapped even though there's an entire forum where you're allowed to continue whining about politics.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:58 PM 06-08-2024
You're a little bitch
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:32 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
jjchieffan is the closest we have to CP Butker the pieces fit
I dunno man, more I read, seems closer to CP Westboro: The Mizzou Version
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:39 AM 06-09-2024
I will say it to my dying day...Westboro was from Louisiana, not Kansas. Not that like, Kansas is innocent or anything but it didn't spawn those fuckers.

They're like True Detective season one
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:45 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
I dunno man, more I read, seems closer to CP Westboro: The Mizzou Version
Fag hates mods
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:41 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
bundle of sticks hates mods
I assume that you are calling me the bundle of sticks. :-). Whatever, douchebag. I don't hate all mods, just the current batch. We used to have much better mods around here and I never had an issue with them. I'm just fed up with the current batch. I wasn't the one that changed. I don't think that I'm the problem.

Oh, I don't really care for you either.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:42 AM 06-09-2024
Well a few of them do suck though :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:45 AM 06-09-2024
I assume that you are calling me the bundle of sticks. :-). Whatever, douchebag. I don't hate all mods, just the current batch. We used to have much better mods around here and I never had an issue with them. I'm just fed up with the current batch. I wasn't the one that changed. I don't think that I'm the problem.

Oh, I don't really care for you either.
I don't like people who don't like me, soooo.... I guess George Brett statue?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up