« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/7/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 01:13 AM 08-07-2022
Family Fun Days, fools.

Let's go!
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:03 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
For some people, it's probably a stupid DC grudge.
To be clear, this isn't it for me and I don't even know which side he argues for. I just thought it was way over-reactionary to shit on the DL who can't hit for real or the DBs who are still learning the defense and come to a conclusion that they are going to suck all year based on a drill.
[Reply]
-King- 08:21 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Why don’t you just go lay down and let your puppies suck for gods sake
:-) I've never heard that one. I'm stealing it
[Reply]
RunKC 08:49 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Doesn’t seem like it takes other teams half a season to get their defense to “gel”

Why does it seem to take spags so long?
2019-9 new starters
2020-struggled to adjust
2021-they just weren’t good anymore

I think that will continue early this year but bc of so much drastic turnover and youth. We’re gonna have like 4 rookies playing a lot in this defense alone. It’s gonna take time
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:08 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Thanks for sharing! Too long though. Is derekshun wrong?
Shouldn't you be out shooting moles with a nail gun
[Reply]
O.city 10:23 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
2019-9 new starters
2020-struggled to adjust
2021-they just weren’t good anymore

I think that will continue early this year but bc of so much drastic turnover and youth. We’re gonna have like 4 rookies playing a lot in this defense alone. It’s gonna take time
Teams turn over. Each year teams have a bunch of new starters and it doesn’t seem to take that long to get up to speed.

Maybe I’m just more in tuned to the chiefs woes than other teams
[Reply]
srvy 11:01 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This. JFC that had to the worst detailed training camp practice recap ever.
But he has notes. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:12 PM 08-07-2022

Here are a few of the things we learned from the latest #Chiefs training camp practice: https://t.co/oszKTOa5Zl

— Chiefs Wire (@TheChiefsWire) August 8, 2022

Spoiler!

[Reply]
oldman 11:16 PM 08-07-2022
I'm taking a lot of what I see here with a grain of salt. They may be wearing pads, but the real hitting will come when there are guys with a different color uniform across from them.

To expect any of our rookies to be standouts on every play is just foolish. All-pros get beat on occasion. Maybe it was just a bad day for some of the guys.

I'm not too worried about PMII. He's probably trying out some stuff. When the time comes, he'll be money.

BV isn't done yet. He'll be looking at the waiver wire and for guys that he can get for 40% of the plays for cheap.
[Reply]
srvy 01:35 AM 08-08-2022
DC has nothing to do with it.

Direckshun is an arrogant asshole who thinks he is a GM. The dude is clueless but posts like he knows something. Typical drafterbator who needs to get a grip on reality, That reality is you know nothing in the real football world. Nobody takes your football posts seriously and no one in the NFL would even give you a listen. Don't give up your day job you will need it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Direckshun wrote about what he saw. I can appreciate that as a fan. Its always nice to get different perspectives.

He is not an idiot and definitely knows football. So thanks for the write up sir.

Its ONE day of practice and ONE mans opinion. Relax

GO CHIEFS!!
No. He's one of the most clueless posters on the board, so what he "saw"means jack shit. He has no idea what he's looking at. I'd trust a dog's report of the camp more than him.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:49 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
No. He's one of the most clueless posters on the board, so what he "saw"means jack shit. He has no idea what he's looking at. I'd trust a dog's report of the camp more than him.
Not all dogs have computers or cell phones.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:51 AM 08-08-2022
I guess Michael Vick was there and the dogs were anxious(there was a link).
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:01 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Shouldn't you be out shooting moles with a nail gun
I think you have the wrong poster, however id be more than willing too. I hate those bastards. Thankfully my two Brittany Spaniels are great about digging them up... and leaving them out for me to hit with the mower.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:25 AM 08-08-2022
Players are going to have better days than others.

When I went to camp last Thursday, McDuffie was a standout making plays all over and MVS was shit, dropping 2 bomb TD's on top of a third bad play.

Sometimes players get in their own heads and they just need to go sleep and start over the next day. They are just like us normal people when we go to our jobs. Not ever day is amazing.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 06:57 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm getting pretty excited about Hardman. It appears to me that this dude is going to bring it and provide us the swag similar to what Tyreek brought to the team for years.

Perhaps it was the case that Hardman couldn't really be himself with Hill on the team. Not room for two similar personalities. I think this kid is going to impress.
In all actuallity, I hope you are right.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up