ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 31
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:36 AM 01-24-2022
:-)

#1 Defense? Anyone with two brain cells knew that was some bullshit. But fuck em, they can die with that title now. Another "#1" defense on Mahomes' wall.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
loochy 10:36 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I thought the game was over and would have been very happy if the bills won but I was happier that KC won.

WTF?

I guess it's just the sportsmen in me. I would not have been mad if the chiefs lost because that was an epic game.

Apparently it's just the retard in you.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:41 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
WTF?

Apparently it's just the reerun in you.
No shit. That would’ve been an agonizing loss. We all felt it, 13 seconds left. Can you imagine waking up after that loss? No ****ing way.

Seriously, there is always a chance, but I think pretty much all of us felt that loss. Can you imagine how the bills felt thinking they had the victory there. Absolutely brutal.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:42 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
these takes are so fucking funny considering the Bills voted against the very rule change these people want when the Chiefs proposed it!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:46 AM 01-24-2022
The amount of disrespect MaHomes is getting is unreal. Allen the better QB? Sorry but Allen is not shit till he wins something.
Mahomes has literally done shit that no other QB has ever done even over an entire season! He's lost to 1 QB in the post season, a QB that almost everyone would say is either the best to ever play or like top 3

if Mahomes played on a team that was in a coastal city that the talking heads live in then he'd universally be called the goat, but since he plays in a flyover state there's a million qualifiers to his success.

the media is the enemy of the (chiefs enjoying) people
[Reply]
notorious 10:48 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
these takes are so ****ing funny considering the Bills voted against the very rule change these people want when the Chiefs proposed it!
It's the cherry on top.

Bills and the media can bitch all they want, but the Bills literally voted against what they are clamoring for this morning.

That's karma
[Reply]
Fish 10:48 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
No shit. That would’ve been an agonizing loss. We all felt it, 13 seconds left. Can you imagine waking up after that loss? No ****ing way.

Seriously, there is always a chance, but I think pretty much all of us felt that loss. Can you imagine how the bills felt thinking they had the victory there. Absolutely brutal.
Yeah, can't imagine how those Bills fans felt leaving that stadium last night, after thinking the game was 100% in the bag. Putting the camera on all the Bills fans going crazy, including Allen's dad in the stands.

Then Mahomes. LOL. Fucking crushing, and I love it.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:49 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t think the OT rules are broken. Though I do think that for playoff games only given the coin flip loser one chance to match a TD is fair. It would extend games but probably not by too much.
if the Bills had a chance at the ball, they would have scored a TD and then Mahomes would have gotten the ball again and scored again

so even if with new OT rules where both teams get the ball, just add 7 points to each side of the final score and the result's the same
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:55 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Woke up this morning to see about 90 percent of Twitter was people complaining about the OT rule. I've been restraining myself from responding, because I'm not going to let them detract from my enjoyment of that game. If that's all they can talk about after that epic contest, **** 'em.
Should have stopped KC from getting a FG with :13

Should have chosen Heads instead of Tails

Should have stopped KC in Overtime

Buffalo had the advantage until OT and pissed it away in just the same way KC did against the Pats in 2018. Sucks but those are the current rules. /Obvious
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:55 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
if the Bills had a chance at the ball, they would have scored a TD and then Mahomes would have gotten the ball again and scored again

so even if with new OT rules where both teams get the ball, just add 7 points to each side of the final score and the result's the same
New rule:

Keep playing until Mahomes/KC loses
[Reply]
notorious 10:57 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Should have stopped KC from getting a FG with :13

Should have chosen Heads instead of Tails

Should have stopped KC in Overtime

Buffalo had the advantage until OT and pissed it away in just the same way KC did against the Pats in 2018. Sucks but those are the current rules. /Obvious
Seriously.

WHO IN THE HELL CALLS TAILS?
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 10:57 AM 01-24-2022
Nick Wright is the only member of the media that gets it.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:08 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
maybe I'm misreading it but is the implication here supposed to be that Mahomes doing everything to and succeeding in getting his team home field advantage isn't just more evidence of how dominant he is and actually it just shows he's unproven in the postseason.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:15 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Genuine question - why don’t they just play the full 15 minutes OT (or 10 mins or whatever) and see who’s leading at the end of that period? Is that how it used to work? I’m guessing they think it would give too many ties?
The NFL dug into this pretty deep and there is quite a bit of info pointing to increased injury risk with every extra minute of time played. Think about it, your body has trained for years to play 4 quarters and ideally you plan to have exhausted everything you have to offer at minute 60. Breaking that routine and elevating the injury risk to a star player just for a regular season game is not something the owners or players want any part of. They want the games finished as fast as possible.

I'm surprised someone hasn't suggested a rule change for the post season and Super Bowl. But, after they voted down the change when the Chiefs/Hunt proposed it, they can all fuck off and die in 13 seconds.

The bitching is falling on deaf ears, just like ours did last time.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:20 AM 01-24-2022
Some troll needs to be slicing tears with the race card all over the internet today. No way the newly crowned white boy from New York lost to the poor mixed race kid from nowheresville. It's just not possible and can't happen.

No way they're going to change the OT rules for Mr. White man after telling Mr. Mixed Race to go kick rocks, right??
[Reply]
Page 11 of 31
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up