ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 24
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TribalElder 12:30 PM 09-14-2021
Ravens need to start 0-2
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:43 PM 09-14-2021
Their secondary looked like pure garbage...wow it was bad. Meanwhile we have people crying about Ward giving up yards on well defended perfect throws
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:59 PM 09-14-2021
7 nation army chant is so fucking dumb
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 01:03 PM 09-14-2021
How ironic is it when Sammy Watkins is the only healthy guy on your team? That's some monkey's paw shit.
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:18 PM 09-14-2021
Line is only Chiefs by 3.5? Interesting.....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:23 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Line is only Chiefs by 3.5? Interesting.....
On the road? Against a strong fanbase that hasn't been open at capacity for 18 months?

That doesn't seem too terribly unreasonable. A purported Super Bowl contender is a home dog in its season opener - that's a pretty loud indicator. I mean that's essentially saying this is a 9 point spread at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:16 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
On the road? Against a strong fanbase that hasn't been open at capacity for 18 months?

That doesn't seem too terribly unreasonable. A purported Super Bowl contender is a home dog in its season opener - that's a pretty loud indicator. I mean that's essentially saying this is a 9 point spread at Arrowhead.
Ok yea makes sense
[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 09-14-2021
Justin Houston would be more motivated to play the Chiefs than he ever was to play the Pats.

Sad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:26 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Justin Houston would be more motivated to play the Chiefs than he ever was to play the Pats.

Sad.
Yeah - someday I'll figure out what has that guy so asshurt with this organization.

I gotta figure it's health related. I wonder if he doesn't think the Chiefs mishandled his knee issue and holds a grudge.

But he's definitely someone that seems to dislike this franchise quite a little bit.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:10 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Sad.
I wish he was "motivated" in playoff games against New England and Pittsburgh. I don't remember him being a big factor in those games. One of the reasons I wasn't sorry to see him leave.

Anyway, the Chiefs defense needs to tackle a lot better. Lamar will get his, but I don't want to see his gimmicky ass making the entire defense look like pylons. The tackling was poor in the Cleveland game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:16 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I wish he was "motivated" in playoff games against New England and Pittsburgh. I don't remember him being a big factor in those games. One of the reasons I wasn't sorry to see him leave.

Anyway, the Chiefs defense needs to tackle a lot better. Lamar will get his, but I don't want to see his gimmicky ass making the entire defense look like pylons. The tackling was poor in the Cleveland game.
I have never seen a defensive line play as ineffectively as I saw our line play against NE in the AFCCG.

I don't think the entire line (yes, our boy Chris Jones included) recorded a stat apart from Ford's penalty. It was pathetic. It was bad enough that it made me wonder if I even cared if Jones came back.

I don't know what happened in that room that week, but the DL did not come to play at all. From the opening snap, they were lifeless and ineffectual. It was a complete failure across the board.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:18 PM 09-14-2021
I don't think the entire line (yes, our boy Chris Jones included) recorded a stat apart from Ford's penalty. It was pathetic. It was bad enough that it made me wonder if I even cared if Jones came back.
Jones had a personal foul that game as well.

It was bullshit, but...
[Reply]
staylor26 02:57 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Jones had a personal foul that game as well.

It was bullshit, but...
No, no but.

It was bullshit and he did absolutely nothing wrong.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:21 PM 09-14-2021
I have never seen a defensive line play as ineffectively as I saw our line play against NE in the AFCCG.

I don't know what happened in that room that week, but the DL did not come to play at all. From the opening snap, they were lifeless and ineffectual. It was a complete failure across the board.
Thuney was a big part of that. He shut down CJ, and Donald in consecutive playoff games. Glad he’s on our line now.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:39 PM 09-14-2021

True. However, didn't Breeland Speaks have an INT in that game against Brady in the red zone? That's when you know things are fucked up.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 24
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up