ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 30
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Rumors: Mahomes, Watson atop KC's QB wish list
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:47 PM 03-11-2017
More proof that you are a stalker/douchebag/sociopath

Nice work. Your family must be so proud of you.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:54 PM 03-11-2017
:-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:00 PM 03-11-2017
10 posts/day isn't scaling it back?
Having Sauto follow me around and troll my posts is the responsibility of a mod?
Being booted from a thread when others were saying my posts were valid to the conversation?

It's just absurd he would play the innocent mod position then slip up and reveal to the forum that he was dicking with people's settings because he wanted to brag that it was him who did it.

We're talking about a guy who is advising people to not taking antibiotics 'cause it'll make you stronger'. FFS. Is this real life?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:29 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Having Sauto follow me around and troll my posts is the responsibility of a mod?
Being booted from a thread when others were saying more posts were valid to the conversation?

It's just absurd he would play the innocent mod position then slip up and reveal to the forum that he was dicking with people's settings because he wanted to brag that it was him who did it.

We're talking about a guy who is advising people to not taking antibiotics 'cause it'll make you stronger'. FFS. Is this real life?

Absolutely.

Thank God for Sauto!
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:52 PM 03-11-2017
Being booted from a thread when others were saying my posts were valid to the conversation?

you like to beat on dead horses don't you
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:59 PM 03-11-2017
thick skin needs to be developed in a serious way. :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:13 PM 03-11-2017

You keep saying this but it's no where near what I actually said.

I said I personally don't take them and I feel it had made my immune system stronger. And that's the truth.

Trolls gonna troll though.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:22 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

I said I personally don't take them and I feel it had made my immune system stronger. And that's the truth.

Battered wife syndrome
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:04 AM 03-12-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

Why would someone just "take" antibiotics? I never take any unless I have a serious infection.
[Reply]
-King- 03:14 PM 03-11-2017
People supposedly hate tigeruppercuts and his opinions but will go back and forth with him in every thread he posts in.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:03 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
People supposedly hate tigeruppercuts and his opinions but will go back and forth with him in every thread he posts in.
Posted via Mobile Device
They are just trying to push his buttons in hopes of him hootie-ing his way out of CP.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:05 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
They are just trying to push his buttons in hopes of him hootie-ing his way out of CP.
Yeah....he's not trolling....at all. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Yeah....he's not trolling....at all. :-)
Ok, so why respond to him?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TLO 12:14 PM 03-12-2017
Looks like this thread got a little off track.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:06 PM 03-12-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smokey:
Looks like this thread got a little off track.
Alexuals, and their self entitled bitching
[Reply]
Page 11 of 30
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up