ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Vikings told Dalvin Cook they are releasing him
penguinz 12:01 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Not according to me. According to the statistical evidence. You can literally look it up.

Though your idea isn't that bad. If the plan is really to use the RBs as a "cheat code" then might as well stock up on great RBs with receiver-ish skills. In 2020, Cook ran for 16 TDs; 3 more than our entire WR room caught in 2022. Behind the 27th worst run-blocking OL in the NFL. Just came off his third consecutive 1,000+ yard season.

He'd be great as a Chief.

Never be able to afford him though.
You claim to be this numbers guy and then make a completely fictional comment like this.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:03 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You claim to be this numbers guy and then make a completely fictional comment like this.

I amended it. But really, we shouldn't be able to afford him. He's a top-10 RB, still playing in his prime. Realistically he should command more money than we can afford.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:10 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I amended it. But really, we shouldn't be able to afford him. He's a top-10 RB, still playing in his prime. Realistically he should command more money than we can afford.
If KC wanted to make him the highest paid RB in the history of the league they could.

Salary cap is just a built in escape clause the teams use as needed.
[Reply]
kevrunner 12:19 PM 06-08-2023

Looks like ⁦@betonline_ag⁩ is giving the Dolphins 1/1 odds to sign Dalvin Cook pic.twitter.com/XnUTfYQ5sn

— Marcel Louis-Jacques (@Marcel_LJ) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:00 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
The Bengals should strongly consider it. Swapping out Mixon for Cook behind that line would be a gain.
[Reply]
kevrunner 10:27 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The Bengals should strongly consider it. Swapping out Mixon for Cook behind that line would be a gain.
I think we’ll know soon about Cook, I don’t think he’ll last long as a free agent. If KC was interested I would think that either them or the Bengals would be the best landing spot for Cook, then Miami. Teams cannot start to negotiate with him until 4PM tomorrow (Friday).
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 PM 06-08-2023
I think Chase Brown is going to be a stud and maybe even take Mixon's job this year.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:44 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think Chase Brown is going to be a stud and maybe even take Mixon's job this year.
I think it's very possible. Mixon looked like he was starting to hit that wall last season.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:23 AM 06-09-2023
Yes, that would definitely be a good move for them and very dangerous for us.

Presumably, cutting Mixon Would give them most of the Space they needed for Cook.
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:48 AM 06-09-2023
Unless it comes down to a shooting situation. Mixon dominates there.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:07 PM 06-09-2023
Hey if the chiefs bet a million dollars on themselves to sign Cook they could just pay him from the winnings!

[Reply]
kevrunner 09:07 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Hey if the chiefs bet a million dollars on themselves to sign Cook they could just pay him from the winnings!
I couldn’t see that ever happening but I could see the Chiefs having to forfeit a bunch of 1st round draft picks and be forced to pay a huge fine if they did bet.
[Reply]
Bump 09:09 PM 06-10-2023
I couldn’t see that ever happening but I could see the Chiefs having to forfeit a bunch of 1st round draft picks and be forced to pay a huge fine if they did bet.
probably not the best idea if they are suspending players for half a season for betting on if Jokic has a triple double or not for the Denver Nuggets
[Reply]
Dave Lane 03:36 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
probably not the best idea if they are suspending players for half a season for betting on if Jokic has a triple double or not for the Denver Nuggets
It’s a joke 🤣 I’m pretty sure the Chiefs have the cash to pay him if not the cap room, but a good argument for Clark if he’s feeling poor this week.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 PM 06-08-2023
I'd rather use whatever cap space we have left on DL.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up