Page 11 of 63
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Icon 05:34 PM 05-07-2024
The young man needs a come to Jesus epiphany. We're still getting a 3-peat.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:35 PM 05-07-2024
I said it in the FA thread, but I would absolutely be calling the Titans about Burks.

He's perfect for the big slot role, and he's just been miscasted as an A.J. Brown replacement in Tenessee while battling injuries. Much better option than what's available in free agency IMO.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:37 PM 05-07-2024
We aren’t cutting him, but we need to think REAL hard about extending him beyond the rookie deal.

He seems like an obvious candidate to flip out of with a year left and let someone else take the chance.

We’ll have won 4 straight Super Bowls by then anyway.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:37 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There is a tremendous difference between making a big mistake and learning from it.

And being given a second chance and making even a small mistake

Any fan of football can't play morality police. We've rooted for plenty of questionable character dudes. This is more about hunt and Reid sticking their neck out for the dude and him violating that trust. Assuming a lot , of course, that any of this story is true. There's a reason why the chiefs kept rashee around for his initial mistake but booted Kareem hunt for a harmless mistake. It's because it wasn't kareems first mistake
They cut Kareem because he was on tape hitting a girl at a really bad time for it to happen.

They blamed it on him lying, but it was very obviously the tape that changed everything, just like with Rice. It's a PR nightmare.

Nobody gives a shit about a dude punching another dude, or street racing with minor injuries, enough to pressure the Chiefs to release a talented player at a position of value on a rookie deal.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:38 PM 05-07-2024
I didn't like Mahomes having to check his ass in the SB. I knew he was moron.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:38 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Fake news?

Lol love the photo shopped picture and the entitled bitch saying he can get off the team as if she has any say :-)
[Reply]
Womble 05:41 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We aren’t cutting him, but we need to think REAL hard about extending him beyond the rookie deal.

He seems like an obvious candidate to flip out of with a year left and let someone else take the chance.

We’ll have won 4 straight Super Bowls by then anyway.
I doubt we'll ever sign an extension with a very good drafted WR in the Mahomes era anyway. Too much money.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:41 PM 05-07-2024
You'd think after the crash he'd just want to den up and play video games until TC. NOPE! That would make too much sense.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:42 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lol love the photo shopped picture and the entitled bitch saying he can get off the team as if she has any say :-)
Get into her DMs
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 05:44 PM 05-07-2024
Ugh.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:44 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I doubt we'll ever sign an extension with a very good drafted WR in the Mahomes era anyway. Too much money.
Well if he'd actually get his fucking shit together we could get him at a discount like we did with Tyreek :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:45 PM 05-07-2024
Yep sounds like dude is going to need the money
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:46 PM 05-07-2024
Ineligible for special circumstances..like AP

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Womble 05:48 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Well if he'd actually get his ****ing shit together we could get him at a discount like we did with Tyreek :-)
Actually I quite like the idea of master puppeteer Veach engineering situations like this to get Rashee in trouble so we can sign him to a below market deal.

Verch is the ****ing best.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:56 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They cut Kareem because he was on tape hitting a girl at a really bad time for it to happen.

They blamed it on him lying, but it was very obviously the tape that changed everything, just like with Rice. It's a PR nightmare.

Nobody gives a shit about a dude punching another dude, or street racing with minor injuries, enough to pressure the Chiefs to release a talented player at a position of value on a rookie deal.
find it really hard to believe the chiefs and the NFL had no clue what was on the tape. And while bad it wasn't near ray rice level. Reid and hunt were absolutely livid about hunts incident a few months later because they gave him a second chance. It wasn't even his second... It was his third because he got into a fight the month before THE incident too. He was on razor thin ice and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Clark hunt and Andy are forgiving, as you saw witb their patience for the second tyreek incident. They do not take lightly guys who blow second chances.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 63
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up