ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Defense thread***
bringbackmarty 12:55 PM 09-25-2021
Chiefs defense so bad, when the coach told them to shoot the gap to stop the run - Frank Clark tried to shoot Mike Strahan in the face instead, He missed. Then pulled both hamstrings driving away.
Chiefs defense is so stupid they thought Justin Tucker was their QB when watching film, then said "man their kicker is fast." when Lamar flipped into the end zone.
Chiefs defense is so slow, they're still chasing Chris Johnson from five seasons ago.
[Reply]
-King- 01:20 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Chiefs defense so bad, when the coach told them to shoot the gap to stop the run - Frank Clark tried to shoot Mike Strahan in the face instead, He missed. Then pulled both hamstrings driving away.
Chiefs defense is so stupid they thought Justin Tucker was their QB when watching film, then said "man their kicker is fast." when Lamar flipped into the end zone.
Chiefs defense is so slow, they're still chasing Chris Johnson from five seasons ago.
This was certainly an effort at being funny.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 05:41 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
This was certainly an effort at being funny.
I only offered these lame jokes up in the hope that someone would take up the mantle and write some funnier ones. I thought the Chris Johnson one wasn't bad. Strahan had potential.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 05:42 PM 09-25-2021
The defense certainly seems like a yo momma joke.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:19 PM 09-25-2021
If you were to ask me how I felt about the execution of our defense...

I'd say, "I'm all for it."
[Reply]
SupDock 09:04 AM 09-26-2021

[Reply]
SupDock 09:11 AM 09-26-2021
Basically our most successful defensive front against the run is the one we hardly used?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:15 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Basically our most successful defensive front against the run is the one we hardly used?
That was interesting.

I was moving last weekend (well, moving my lady and her kids into my house) and had to listen to the game on the radio, so I didn't get to actually watch what was happening. This was informative.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:17 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
That was interesting.

I was moving last weekend (well, moving my lady and her kids into my house) and had to listen to the game on the radio, so I didn't get to actually watch what was happening. This was informative.
I did too, stumbled On that video this morning.

Hopefully the move was easy and injury free
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:29 AM 09-26-2021
It seems to me that Jones at DE is exacerbating his general weaknesses and negating his strengths.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:17 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It seems to me that Jones at DE is exacerbating his general weaknesses and negating his strengths.
It is. The question is, if Clark isn't playing, who else plays DE if Jones moves inside? The guys they drafted and signed recently are DTs. Someone has to play end.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:18 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
It is. The question is, if Clark isn't playing, who else plays DE if Jones moves inside? The guys they drafted and signed recently are DTs. Someone has to play end.
They should maybe call Taco and a few more dudes. Churn the roster.
[Reply]
TEX 08:43 PM 09-26-2021
We suck again!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:55 PM 09-26-2021
How much did Thornhill play this week? I saw Sorenson make some shorty plays but don’t remember Thornhill on the field at all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:41 PM 09-26-2021
I’m watching these safeties on Green Bay and San Fran tonight. Sorenson looks like a high school player compared to every safety playing in that game.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up