ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
Nickhead 01:13 AM 09-12-2023
$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches :-)

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over. :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:48 AM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I want to hear more about his psychedelic trip where he claimed to be seeing a dark shadowy figure following him around ever since he tripped balls in the desert with Jim Morrison. I find that kind of stuff fascinating. Like is it an hallucination or did he trip so hard that he found himself in a different dimension and caught the attention of demons or something?
Definitely a disembodied Nephelim.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:21 AM 07-02-2024
some people just can't handle their shit and fuck their brains up doing powerful psychedelics lol you love to see it folks
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:06 PM 07-02-2024
Why on Earth was he in Egypt? I mean, it's a bucket list destination, I hope I can see the pyramids one day, but why in this particular moment, after all the talk about "eliminating everything that wasn't about winning?" Just odd.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:40 PM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Why on Earth was he in Egypt? I mean, it's a bucket list destination, I hope I can see the pyramids one day, but why in this particular moment, after all the talk about "eliminating everything that wasn't about winning?" Just odd.
Look who said it. I don’t think he’s been normal for many moons. I do believe he did it because he cares about him and no one else and he knows the NYJ will do nothing about it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:03 PM 07-02-2024
He probably did it so he can see for himself whether or not the ancient Egyptians actually built the pyramids or if they had alien technology to help them.

You know... doing his own research and all
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:01 PM Yesterday

Bumble Fuck
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:43 PM Yesterday
While in Egypt, he gave a short talk on the local culture

https://youtu.be/FYbavuReVF4?si=azVgowG0Vp2S7-1a
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:36 PM Yesterday
Because he is a fucking nut case
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:43 PM Yesterday
Does he bounce back or not this year?
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

IF the NYJ finally fixed their OL, as they supposedly have, yeah, pretty sure AR will bounce back. Nothing wrong with either his arm or his football IQ.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
He bounces right out.

One and done in the playoffs. Assuming his health holds up.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:29 AM Today
IF the NYJ finally fixed their OL, as they supposedly have, yeah, pretty sure AR will bounce back. Nothing wrong with either his arm or his football IQ.
He's cooked OL isn't the problem but it will be used as a scapegoat
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
He's cooked OL isn't the problem but it will be used as a scapegoat

Lol, okay. Never mind all the clips of him throwing just a month ago, and looking perfectly fine, I guess?:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:47 PM Today
Lol, okay. Never mind all the clips of him throwing just a month ago, and looking perfectly fine, I guess?:-)
The same "month ago " that supposedly Bo Nix looked like prime Brees in shorts
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
The same "month ago " that supposedly Bo Nix looked like prime Brees in shorts

:-)
What are you talking about? Are you really comparing Bo Nix and Aaron Rodgers in any reasonable way? Good Lord. You must be joking.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up