ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 146
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:03 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Okay what the hell is happening here.

Why are Eagles fans amazing now?
It’s a tarp!
[Reply]
tredadda 10:07 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Youngbuck17:
I'm not sure it's a Hurts thing. When healthy this year, he has thrown way better (accuracy and strength) than I ever thought he could. I was one of the many Hurts doubters coming into this season. Based on last season, I just didn't think he'd be able to make that big of an improvement on accuracy, and just as importantly to me, on being able to see the field and get past his first read. He took monumental steps in both of those this year. Unfortunately I think the injury will keep him from showing what he can actually do this game.

With regards to Smith, or even Brown, they will have games where they just seem to have an underwhelming stat line if you just look at box scores. But that has typically (not always) been because they had a lead and began running the ball more. It's also why their ypc is lower than it should be. Too many games where by the last quarter they were running alot and the defenses knew they were running so they were stacking the box.

Obviously as an Eagles fan I could wish that Smith was a bit taller (though he's not short) and a bit thicker, but the man can absolutely jump something crazy. The Eagles haven't had many receivers over the years that were true jump ball guys. Both Brown and Smith can fill that role, which has led to alot of success this year.
This is a huge reason why KC fans feel confident in this game. If he was 100% healthy this would be a problem. I get Mahomes isn't 100% either, but it's to his ankle. An injury to a QBs throwing arm is really tough to overcome.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 02-09-2023
It's pretty interesting how both Samuel and Aiyuk have said pretty glaring things about the Eagles defense being trash and them having no QB is why they lost.

Comments like..."We were going to attack their DBs, all game long."

"They're quick to trigger on certain stuff that they see on film so we had stuff out of what we knew they'll bite off."

"They see the stem of a route and try to guess it."

Stuff like that makes me think Mahomes is gonna have a huge day.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:43 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's pretty interesting how both Samuel and Aiyuk have said pretty glaring things about the Eagles defense being trash and them having no QB is why they lost.

Comments like..."We were going to attack their DBs, all game long."

"They're quick to trigger on certain stuff that they see on film so we had stuff out of what we knew they'll bite off."

"They see the stem of a route and try to guess it."

Stuff like that makes me think Mahomes is gonna have a huge day.
If this is true then Andy will feast...both in-game and post-game.

It brings me back to that 2020 game vs the Ravens when Reid absolutely obliterated Marcus Peters.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:46 AM 02-09-2023
:-):-):-):-):-)IN SPAG'S WE TRUST!:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:53 AM 02-09-2023
Those Kurt Warner breakdowns are fantastic if you haven't watched them yet.

Seems like the Eagles struggle with crossers and are a bit more of a mess when playing man. And you can see them biting hard and selling out on routes, which is a double edged sword for them. Doing so allows them to ballhawk, but it also gets them burned and can leave dudes running wide open.

Kurt also broke down our defense and how we're vulnerable in the seams, but also points out the Eagles don't really like attacking the middle of the field.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:25 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I don't think anyone is sleeping on Devonta Smith. Just saying he isn't a big, physical mismatch who can win jump balls 1x1 at a high rate (like a Higgins or Chase or AJ Brown). It's one of the things that makes the Bengals so tough to defend, having two of those guys.
I'll be fairly comfortable having Sneed follow brown and McDuffie focus on Smith

I worry a bit about Watson or Williams trying to run with him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:27 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Been thinking that all season long, he comes off like a very smart dude who means serious business in every single clip I've watched... well chosen words, great demeanor, the works

Hopefully this upcoming loss is instructive for him, and propels him to greater heights in the future...
If he loses, he falls into that category of players that lost their first Super Bowl. The vast majority of QB's that lose their 1st SB never make it back.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’ve been looking at the Twitter folks analyzing the Eagles. They really rely on their front 4 and sit everyone else back.

They’ve got some depth too with Quinn and Suh rotating as rotational backups.

I just listened to Times Ours and I agree with a lot of their sentiment to use a shit ton of 12 and 13 personnel like we did against the Cardinals.

I think that’s ideal
We haven't shown a lot of our 13 stuff either.

This is where Andy may have a few tricks up his sleeve.

GIMME MY TONEY ON A VERT OPPOSITE A 3 TE BUNCH!!!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:34 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'll be fairly comfortable having Sneed follow brown and McDuffie focus on Smith

I worry a bit about Watson or Williams trying to run with him.

Yeah, that seems pretty obvious, but Sneed did say he wasn’t following anyone this week. So IDK.

I tend to disbelieve what Sneed said, personally.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:42 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Best of luck bro! Nice having legit fans stop by and not just trolls like the sack of shits from Cincy and Beefalo
I must not have been paying attention. How many Bengals fans were over here posting leading up to the AFCCG?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:47 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I must not have been paying attention. How many Bengals fans were over here posting leading up to the AFCCG?
Several. Of course, you picked up the slack for those who didn't show with your 500+ posts in 2 months.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:50 AM 02-09-2023

[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:51 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Several. Of course, you picked up the slack for those who didn't show with your 500+ posts in 2 months.
Ok. That's what i was wondering. I only recall seeing one other Bengals fan. Wasn't sure if i missed more or if i was just representing the sack of shit fan base.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:54 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Ok. That's what i was wondering. I only recall seeing one other Bengals fan. Wasn't sure if i missed more or if i was just representing the sack of shit fan base.
In our reality, you are the full embodiment of all sack of shit bengals fans. Thank you for your service as our resident Bengal whipping boy.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 146
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Up