ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 172
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:08 AM 02-22-2022
This is just my opinion...and my opinion alone.

Marty and Clay took offense to Mahomes being looked at as throwing the game or shaving points. That caused them to take the miniscule piece of info they had from Pat's Dad, and probably some low level player who saw the offensive lineman step up at half time, and weave this narrative. Why? Because it's easy as shit to sell to this fanbase that EB is the problem. I mean...he doesn't have a HC job by now so there has to be something wrong with him. It couldn't have been Pat playing like complete shit.

Fill the story with complete bullshit
[Reply]
DaFace 10:10 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That may have been misinterpreted by some.

What that means is that Bieniemy has the authority to call plays, and is the primary playcaller in many situations, but Reid has final say.
Maybe you just neglected to provide the appropriate accessory to help us all understand.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Marty and Clay took offense to Mahomes being looked at as throwing the game or shaving points.
This is not accurate. There is no conspiracy here. Except the one at One Arrowhead Drive.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:11 AM 02-22-2022

Marty and Clay took offense to Mahomes being looked at as throwing the game or shaving points. That caused them to take the miniscule piece of info they had from Pat's Dad, and probably some low level player who saw the offensive lineman step up at half time, and weave this narrative. Why? Because it's easy as shit to sell to this fanbase that EB is the problem. I mean...he doesn't have a HC job by now so there has to be something wrong with him. It couldn't have been Pat playing like complete shit.

Just in general it's pretty clear that many Chiefs fans refuse to believe that Mahomes can just plain have a shit half of football (despite the fact that he's done it a number of times throughout his career). And when you refuse to believe the obvious answer, the tinfoil hats come out.
[Reply]
In58men 10:12 AM 02-22-2022

Ryan Poles knows more about EB than any other GM, didn’t even give him an interview.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:13 AM 02-22-2022
This is not accurate. There is no conspiracy here. Except the one at One Arrowhead Drive.
Marty explicitly said that he had heard all the talk about throwing the game. Funny how that comes out and then this article is thrown together in two weeks.

And neither one of you are willing to put your names on it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:14 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Just in general it's pretty clear that many Chiefs fans refuse to believe that Mahomes can just plain have a shit half of football (despite the fact that he's done it a number of times throughout his career). And when you refuse to believe the obvious answer, the tinfoil hats come out.
Pretty much. They're so entrenched in the Mahomes is God and the next GOAT angle that it's impossible to think that he's 26 and human.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 02-22-2022
Marty explicitly said that he had heard all the talk about throwing the game. Funny how that comes out and then this article is thrown together in two weeks.

And neither one of you are willing to put your names on it.
I've stood behind it publicly. So has he. Not sure what you want.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 02-22-2022
I've stood behind it publicly. So has he. Not sure what you want.
Stood behind it publicly is not putting your name on the article as your own.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:15 AM 02-22-2022
Pretty much. They're so entrenched in the Mahomes is God and the next GOAT angle that it's impossible to think that he's 26 and human.
This is absolute silliness. I've been a big fan of EB prior to hearing this.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:17 AM 02-22-2022
This is absolute silliness. I've been a big fan of EB prior to hearing this.
Did that sentence start out with your name?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 AM 02-22-2022
Stood behind it publicly is not putting your name on the article as your own.
Thanks, dad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 02-22-2022
Did that sentence start out with your name?
Have you ever met Marty? The behavior you're ascribing to him is completely opposite of his personality. :-)

You and your conspiracy theories. Talk about fan fiction. You have the best going in this thread.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 02-22-2022
Have you ever met Marty? The behavior you're ascribing to him is completely opposite of his personality. :-)

You and your conspiracy theories. Talk about fan fiction. You have the best going in this thread.
Did I say Marty's name on that sentence either? I was talking about Chiefs fans....like DaFace was. Not everything is about you and Marty.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:21 AM 02-22-2022
Did I say Marty's name on that sentence either? I was talking about Chiefs fans....like DaFace was. Not everything is about you and Marty.
Good. We now wash our hands completely of your post. It has nothing to do with us.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 172
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 > Last »
Up