ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 383
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
Dartgod 03:55 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
At this rate it will be 70 degrees.
Don't be silly. They're not moving the game to Olathe.
[Reply]
Angry fan 03:56 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Says the guy who thinks:
You don't think height makes a difference? Watch those Patriots games they lost. Plenty of jump balls down the sidelines. Their DB's seem to suck against height. Throw the jump balls!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:01 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-)
Maybe they are just being helpful. They don't want people to lose money, so they are letting them know ahead of time.
[Reply]
007 04:05 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
What a fucking moron. Never been to Arrowhead in his life I bet.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:06 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Maybe they are just being helpful. They don't want people to lose money, so they are letting them know ahead of time.
That's how I interpreted it. Just offering sound advice.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:06 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
What a fucking moron. Never been to Arrowhead in his life I bet.
Is it west of Philadelphia and east of Denver? If it is, he's never been there.
[Reply]
007 04:07 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It’s happening...

Gee really Adam? We had no idea.
[Reply]
Stinger 04:14 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-)
:-) Twitter has been having fun with this.....

#BetAgainstUs pic.twitter.com/deQhBcxTyi

— Jackson Schneider (@JBane87) January 16, 2019

#BetAgainstUs pic.twitter.com/t19AA9ja9K

— Cody Tapp (@codybtapp) January 16, 2019

#BetAgainstUs pic.twitter.com/DpohncTZjH

— Garrett KCK (@imgarrettrempel) January 16, 2019

#BetAgainstUs pic.twitter.com/THwbqbA8Eu

— Mayday (@Mayday814) January 16, 2019

#BetAgainstUs pic.twitter.com/e6EXXroXxp

— A$AP Brad (@severn58) January 16, 2019

#BetAgainstUs pic.twitter.com/9u4dATiRU5

— Josh Hall (@KG_Cocidius) January 16, 2019

[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:28 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Angry fan:
That's just because they choose not to bulk up. They could if they wanted to.
no they couldn't you fucking moron
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 04:31 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The entire Patriots team has serious Mahomes envy. They've had it since week 6, when, even in a losing effort and his worst half of the season, Mahomes completely stole the show.

It will only get worse when they get blown out, then fail to defeat the Chiefs in every subsequent year.
Mahomes who will win it or perhaps Brees deserve the MVP this year but Mahomes didn't steal the show in week 6.

If one didn't know the names of any of these players, average scout may think good starting QB surrounded by a couple of very good weapons and one all time great receiver (Hill) based upon that game film alone.

And for most football fans, I suspect they came to the same conclusion. Brady looked like a great all around passer that rather consistently capitalized when his receivers had an opening but it was Hill who stole the show in a 3 TD performance. Splitting defenders on one key play like they were standing still. One can say Patriots made "mistakes" in coverage on him a few times and that is probably true but he was absolutely electric in capitalizing on those mistakes and made the Patriots defenders look really silly on a few plays.

No disrespect to Mahomes but given the choice between replacing Hill with an average starting wide receiver or Mahomes with an average starting QB for this game as a Patriots fan, I would replace Hill if the weather is in the 20's or above.

The guy was sensational in that game and has obviously had many electric plays the last couple of seasons.

Mahomes using players like Kelce/whoever may beat the Patriots this upcoming Sunday but as a fan of the Patriots, Hill is the player on the Chiefs offense I fear the most.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:31 PM 01-16-2019

[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:33 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Mahomes who will win it or perhaps Brees deserve the MVP this year but Mahomes didn't steal the show in week 6.

If one didn't know the names of any of these players, average scout may think good starting QB surrounded by a couple of very good weapons and one all time great receiver (Hill) based upon that game film alone.

And for most football fans, I suspect they came to the same conclusion. Brady looked like a great all around passer that rather consistently capitalized when his receivers had an opening but it was Hill who stole the show in a 3 TD performance. Splitting defenders on one key play like they were standing still. One can say Patriots made "mistakes" in coverage on him a few times and that is probably true but he was absolutely electric in capitalizing on those mistakes and made the Patriots defenders look really silly on a few plays.

No disrespect to Mahomes but given the choice between replacing Hill with an average starting wide receiver or Mahomes with an average starting QB for this game as a Patriots fan, I would replace Hill if the weather is in the 20's or above.

The guy was sensational in that game and has obviously had many electric plays the last couple of seasons.

Mahomes using players like Kelce/whoever may beat the Patriots this upcoming Sunday but as a fan of the Patriots, Hill is the player on the Chiefs offense I fear the most.
XD god Patriots fans are the gift that keeps on giving
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:45 PM 01-16-2019
Eric Berry a FULL participant in practice today.

They’re fixing to unleash him with zero limitations against Gronk. It’s the only thing that makes sense here. Guy couldn’t play Saturday but is a full go now with great optimism about his health heading into the week per Rapoport.

Something fishy about this..

CHIEFS by 10+
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:48 PM 01-16-2019
Why is everyone so concerned about Gronkowski. 5 catches in 1 month. Just don't put a total scrub on him and we should keep him contained. Much more concerned with the 2 headed beast of Michel and White.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:50 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why is everyone so concerned about Gronkowski. 5 catches in 1 month. Just don't put a total scrub on him and we should keep him contained. Much more concerned with the 2 headed beast of Michel and White.
I’d like to be able to provide extra coverage toward Edelman and having Berry on Gronk makes that easier.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 383
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Up