ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 256
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 08:54 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I could not agree more with anything you’ve said here. You beat us on Sunday (I think you will 60% of the time) and you’re in the conversation and deservedly so. Your regular season says you will. Our postseason success says we will. It’s all gravy for Chiefs fans here at this point after a supremely frustrating regular season, and believe me, I would’ve never believed walking out of Arrowhead after losing that first AFCCG against the Pats that I would’ve thought we had a “house money” experience in the AFCCG.

A lot of irony that some of the posters more aggressively disagreeing with you were those who were so quick to give up when the regular season was going so tremendously unevenly.

But **** it. Here we are. In the AFCCG against one of the statistically most impressive teams of our generation. Believe me I’d rather this challenge than some pushover team.
Likewise! The way I see it, neither the Ravens nor Chiefs are desperate for a title the way the Lions/Bills/Bengals are. The Ravens need it more to justify the Lamar era, but there are titles in the rearview in Baltimore and it's realistic to expect sustained contention. So I wasn't rooting for the easiest possible path. Because if this team wants to be remembered as dominant, and based on how the players themselves have referred to themselves as the "2023 Ravens" I think they do, then there's no better way to do that than by going through the dynasty. May the best team win.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:56 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive:
Right. Mark fans of the wrong team while leaving reputations comments like "You couldn't even start your own team, you stole it from Cleveland no less. LMGDAO" and "Good thing you haven't forgot how to GTFO."

Don't waver now.
Ravens franchise 5 AFCCG

Mahomes 6 AFCCG

This is the first AFCCG at The Bank (stupid name btw)

Nuff said!
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:00 PM 01-24-2024
Fuck it.
We made it to a 6th consecutive AFCCG. Anything more than this is just icing on the cake for me. And we ended Buffalos season. Feels good. I’ve got nothing against Baltimore. They are a solid squad.

This is house money.

L.
F.
G!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:00 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
As much as I want to hate that Cincy fucker, he’s earned his stripes around here.
rfaulk to me is the GOAT. They lost that charged AFCCG against us and the dude was back that night engaging and playfully telling people to eat fuck pie. Love that guy.

OWD has some potential. But very raw. Still susceptible to being threatened with a beat down from the AIDS tree and lashing out. He’ll learn.
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 09:02 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ravens franchise 5 AFCCG

Mahomes 6 AFCCG

This is the first AFCCG at The Bank (stupid name btw)

Nuff said!
Ravens franchise 5 AFCCGs (1996-2023)

Chiefs franchise 1 AFCCG(s) (1970-Mahomes)

:-)

Agree that the Bank is a dumb name because it comes from a corporate sponsor. Arrowhead has gotta be the coolest name for a stadium. The Ravens' have done pretty well with their branding/colors for an "expansion" (not technically) team though. The name is after the Edgar Allen Poe poem, and they've somehow made purple and black work together.
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 09:05 PM 01-24-2024
rfaulk to me is the GOAT. They lost that charged AFCCG against us and the dude was back that night engaging and playfully telling people to eat **** pie. Love that guy.

OWD has some potential. But very raw. Still susceptible to being threatened with a beat down from the AIDS tree and lashing out. He’ll learn.
I might be more likely to come back immediately after a loss than a win. I'm getting messages to drink antifreeze now, so I can only imagine what that would look like if it appears I'm gloating.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:06 PM 01-24-2024
rfaulk to me is the GOAT. They lost that charged AFCCG against us and the dude was back that night engaging and playfully telling people to eat fuck pie. Love that guy.

It really is impressive how quickly rfaulk figured it out. Most have a bit more (if not a lot more) of a learning curve.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:08 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by digger:
Tell us you're new to football, without telling us you're new to football...
Isn’t this the same rerun that didn’t realize the Ravens were the Browns? Their message board reminds me of Napster, it looks old and dated. These Ravens fan… while not as annoying as Bengals/Bills fans. Are the most lame/vanilla fans we’ve encountered in our 6 year and counting run. Even the Browns fans were better than these dumbasses! Embarrassing….
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:11 PM 01-24-2024
I might be more likely to come back immediately after a loss than a win. I'm getting messages to drink antifreeze now, so I can only imagine what that would look like if it appears I'm gloating.
I think the Chiefs play Baltimore at home next year, not sure, but I know we play as division winners. If we do play in KC, and you decide to come, let us know. We have a great tailgate right by the George Brett Statue at every home game. Wouldn't need to bring anything but yourself.
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 09:14 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Isn’t this the same rerun that didn’t realize the Ravens were the Browns? Their message board reminds me of Napster, it looks old and dated. These Ravens fan… while not as annoying as Bengals/Bills fans. Are the most lame/vanilla fans we’ve encountered in our 6 year and counting run. Even the Browns fans were better than these dumbasses! Embarrassing….
RSR doesn't really hold a candle to CP. There used to be an old Baltimore Sun message board that was as old as CP, but the newspaper folded that, so RSR only somewhat recently became the default. If that Sun board was still around, it would have festered to similar levels as this place. I can tell that a good amount of the brain rot on this board comes from the boomers with creation dates in 2000. But like the Colts, the Sun board was taken from us.
[Reply]
digger 09:18 PM 01-24-2024
Ravens franchise 5 AFCCGs (1996-2023)

Chiefs franchise 1 AFCCG(s) (1970-Mahomes)

Tell us you can't google without telling us you can't google...
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 09:19 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think the Chiefs play Baltimore at home next year, not sure, but I know we play as division winners. If we do play in KC, and you decide to come, let us know. We have a great tailgate right by the George Brett Statue at every home game. Wouldn't need to bring anything but yourself.
Very much appreciate that! Arrowhead is at the top of my bucket list for NFL stadiums. I've been to Kauffman and said then that one day I would need to return to the Great Parking Lot for a football game :-) Looking forward to the schedule dropping.
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 09:21 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by digger:
Tell us you can't google without telling us you can't google...
It's a bit unfair of a cutoff date since the AFCCG only started in 1970 after the merger and the Chiefs had great success in the 60s, but thems the breaks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 01-24-2024
kelce much healthier now

2:25

[Reply]
digger 09:22 PM 01-24-2024
board comes from the boomers with creation dates in 2000.

Son not boomers most old school here are Xers...
[Reply]
Page 106 of 256
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up