ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 256
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
FringeNC 01:13 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If that's true KCTV5 is going to get burned to the ground.
Why would they only excerpt parts that were damaging to Hill? I get the whole SJW infestation thing, but why would they think they could get away with it? What a clown show the media is in this country. Fake News indeed.
[Reply]
-King- 01:14 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yes, I know the source is unreliable- but he is not posting this as a guess. He flat out says Reek waived his rights. No gray area there to backtrack on. A pretty BOLD statement to just pull out of his ass.

Do you have evidence Reek did not do this or tried to hide anything to investigators? Please link up- if so.
What? The burden of proof is on him. He's the one making a positive statement. And yes he is known for pulling shit out of his ass. That's his whole reputation.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:15 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Why would they only excerpt parts that were damaging to Hill? I get the whole SJW infestation thing, but why would they think they could get away with it? What a clown show the media is in this country. Fake News indeed.
In case you missed it shaping the narrative is far more important than any facts these days.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:15 PM 06-28-2019
And people wanna shit on Trump when he tells the truth
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:17 PM 06-28-2019
Here comes the news dump... will Tyreek be next?

#Rams OL Aaron Neary has been suspended the first four games of the 2019 season for violating NFL's policy and program on substances of abuse.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 28, 2019

[Reply]
Smitty 01:19 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yes, I know the source is unreliable- but he is not posting this as a guess. He flat out says Reek waived his rights. No gray area there to backtrack on. A pretty BOLD statement to just pull out of his ass.

Do you have evidence Reek did not do this or tried to hide anything to investigators? Please link up- if so.
Am i missing something? If he waived his rights, it means he did not plead the 5th and told them whatever they asked? Correct?
[Reply]
FringeNC 01:22 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
In case you missed it shaping the narrative is far more important than any facts these days.
Indeed. I've made that point myself ad nauseam, but this will end someone's employment (if indeed is the tape is very misleading).
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:24 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs:
Plus Rosen was all over Twitter defending the Star and Pryor. He's just as responsible.
Don't forget the KCTV5 guy bradding all over twitter about being first to break the news and smugly celebrating. He deleted the tweet or I'd show you.

Even if Hill was guilty that's a bad fucking look. It was incredibly clear he didn't give a rat's ass about Zev or Crystal, just the story. Despicable.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:24 PM 06-28-2019
So a four game max suspension is the popular opinion at this point, negotiated down to 2 games? That would make his return our home opener against the Ravens....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 06-28-2019

[Reply]
TEX 01:25 PM 06-28-2019
They KNEW that once the tape became evidence, they'd never get another chance to shape the narrative how they wanted it.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:26 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
And people wanna shit on Trump when he tells the truth
L

M

F

A

O
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:26 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Smitty:
Am i missing something? If he waived his rights, it means he did not plead the 5th and told them whatever they asked? Correct?
Exactly, according to Athan, so far. Reek's lawyer said they would work with the investigation- so that is pretty consistent with their previous stance.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
What? The burden of proof is on him. He's the one making a positive statement. And yes he is known for pulling shit out of his ass. That's his whole reputation.
:-)

I think it’s pretty obvious that Tyreek is/was willing to talk.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:31 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
This is something that will be verified eventually. Probably from Reeks's lawyer.

It is a bold move for Athan if he legitimately does not have any source on this.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 256
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Up