ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 100 of 107
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
FAX 02:03 PM 01-02-2020
What this guy did was repugnantly contemptible.

Conflating a head coach's relationships with his players and the loss of his addict child was one of the most odious and repulsive verbal essays I've ever heard by anyone.

The "it needs to be talked about" rationale he used at the time tells you all you need to know about Kietzman's ethical orientation.

On balance, I have my doubts that this guy was ever a boy scout.

FAX
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:07 PM 01-02-2020
I don’t wish ill will on ANYONE (karma and all), but this smug POS deserves every bit of shit that comes his way.

He made his bed. He can lie in it.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:28 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:

Conflating a head coach's relationships with his players and the loss of his addict child was one of the most odious and repulsive verbal essays I've ever heard by anyone.

The "it needs to be talked about" rationale he used at the time tells you all you need to know about Kietzman's ethical orientation.

FAX
I asked him about it when he came to work for the company I work for, he still acted like what he said wasn't a big deal but he did say he knew he was done as soon as he said.

He made it seem like it was an honest mistake, I was just like uh huh. :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:59 PM 01-02-2020
I did enjoy Kietzman's monologue series although he did come off at times as gossipy and overly critical on certain players.
Since he was taken off radio, I have switched to listening to Arrowhead Pride's podcasts which I find very insightful.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:02 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Some idiots will excuse it as:
"Well, he called it as he saw it"
"Enjoyed his show before he got hit by our cancel culture."
We should "ignore them rather than demand their firing when they don’t live up to our personal standards."
[Reply]
Chief Henry 03:38 PM 01-02-2020
What is KK doing these days ?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:50 PM 02-05-2020
Worst tweet in KC sports history?

Is this the worst tweet in Kansas City history? @jbbrisco @cdotharrison @mellinger @OldTakesExposed pic.twitter.com/DwXdS9fDZM

— Joe Davis (@ByJoeDavis) February 5, 2020

[Reply]
Molitoth 12:53 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

KK's enormous ego finally sunk him. He was the Skip Bayless of Kansas City.
What a glorious year.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:54 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
KK's enormous ego finally sunk him. He was the Skip Bayless of Kansas City.
What a glorious year.
Dumping Brooke and KK? It's been glorious indeed.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:54 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

CP posters were saying something similar earlier this season, going as far as to suggest hiring a random college coach to replace him.
[Reply]
warpaint* 01:15 PM 02-05-2020
There was a time (early 00’s) I really enjoyed his show. At some point though his opinions morphed into obvious troll jobs from what was originally genuine sports talk.

I don’t think he should have been fired for it but I also haven’t listened to him in at least a decade and also think sports talk in town is better for it quality wise.

I think he could have possibly survived had he shown actual contrition in the direct aftermath instead of doubling down like the egomaniacal mega douche he unfortunately became.

What’s he doing now anyways?
[Reply]
warpaint* 01:16 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Dumping Brooke and KK? It's been glorious indeed.
The chick that butchered Tyreek got fired? I missed that somehow. She deserved it if so.
[Reply]
Sorce 01:24 PM 02-05-2020
Several media personalities tied their future careers to villifying tyreek. When their half assed shoddy journalism was exposed they missed their opportunity to cover a Superbowl winning team.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:54 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Several media personalities tied their future careers to villifying tyreek. When their half assed shoddy journalism was exposed they missed their opportunity to cover a Superbowl winning team.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Good.

Of course, Chief Fan took pleasure in vilifying him as well and is now celebrating.

I think my favorite are the life-long Chief Fans who quit watching the NFL altogether a couple years ago for whatever dumb****ing reason. :-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:00 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Good.

Of course, Chief Fan took pleasure in vilifying him as well and is now celebrating.

I think my favorite are the life-long Chief Fans who quit watching the NFL altogether a couple years ago for whatever dumb****ing reason. :-)
Because of their false sense of patriotism.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 107
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104 > Last »
Up