ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark = Neil Smith? [Clark signs with Broncos]
Third Eye 01:01 PM 06-08-2023

Breaking: Free agent pass rusher Frank Clark is signing with the #Broncos, sources tell @theScore.

The 3x Pro Bowler and 2x Super Bowl champ with the #Chiefs finds a new home in Denver.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
Bwana 06:40 PM 06-08-2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 06:44 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Our season starts in January. Every. Year. Grew up watching Chiefs teams full of guys who kicked ass in the regular season, then one and done in the post-season. So glad to have had a guy whose fatal flaw was he was mediocre in regular season but kicked butt in the playoffs. Give me that all day.
Seriously. After all the years of certain key players having great regular seasons, and then shitting down their legs in the playoffs, you’d think Chiefs Kingdom would embrace a guy that finally brought it and consistently made a difference in the postseason.

Guess not.

But I’m with you.
[Reply]
-King- 06:55 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Our season starts in January. Every. Year. Grew up watching Chiefs teams full of guys who kicked ass in the regular season, then one and done in the post-season. So glad to have had a guy whose fatal flaw was he was mediocre in regular season but kicked butt in the playoffs. Give me that all day.
Ok now hang with me here....what if a highly paid player did.....BOTH?!?

I know...crazy right.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:03 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Ok now hang with me here....what if a highly paid player did.....BOTH?!?

I know...crazy right.
Right? That’s just crazy speak there. He should continue to play like a backup while making Top 5 DE money because of at most three playoff games.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:09 PM 06-08-2023
Don't care. We got his best and they will get his worst.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:12 PM 06-08-2023
We let him walk so no hate. He did a great job in the playoffs. Worth it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:17 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
And I'll make a point to be there booing just like I did when Bronco Neil was put in it. God that still makes my blood boil. :-)

Fuck anybody who goes to Denver. And double fuck anybody who goes there from our team. You do that, and anything you did before is instantly rendered moot.
That's kinda dumb.

These are people who have lives and families.

If the Chiefs weren't willing to bring him back and the Broncos were at a price higher than anyone else, he shouldn't join them because then he's a some traitor? I don't get it.

If he starts badmouthing the team or his experience, sure, I get it. But right now?

Neil Smith was a defector going from a good Chiefs team to a better Broncos team. That's weak sauce. Clark is just trying to make a living the best way he can.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:19 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
finally
Attached: well bye.jpg (5.1 KB) 
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:21 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That's kinda dumb.

If the Chiefs weren't willing to bring him back and the Broncos were at a price higher than anyone else, he shouldn't join them because then he's a some traitor? I don't get it.

If he starts badmouthing the team or his experience, sure, I get it. But right now?

Neil Smith was a defector going from a good Chiefs team to a better Broncos team. That's weak sauce. Clark is just trying to make a living the best way he can.
The Chiefs released him. It's not like he made a bunch of noise about demanding a trade or was unreasonable with some crazy shit. I definitely don't think he belongs in the ring of honor but he doesn't deserve hate either. He's just a guy now.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:32 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
The Chiefs released him. It's not like he made a bunch of noise about demanding a trade or was unreasonable with some crazy shit. I definitely don't think he belongs in the ring of honor but he doesn't deserve hate either. He's just a Bronco now.
FIFU

Who?

Fuck him and Fuck the Broncos!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:33 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That's kinda dumb.

Yup fans forget football is a business
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:38 PM 06-08-2023
Frank Clark wants a Walmart associate discount.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:44 PM 06-08-2023
Gets paid, sack tater all week & tell Bolles to suck his balls

Living the dream, man
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:45 PM 06-08-2023
One would think he was recruited there by his former teammate, Mr.Unlimited. Just what the donkshow needs, another regular season deadweight.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:55 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No hill to die on.

Simply stating facts. Unless you can come up with a Chief that had a bigger measurable impact in the playoffs on the defensive side of the ball over the last four years; Frank is obviously the best Chief playoff defender we’ve ever seen. He has the stats to prove it.

Add in the fact that he did those things to help the team win two SBs, well that should be enough to earn a spot, imo.
You said in Chiefs playoff history.

I'll take every dude on that SBIV Chiefs defense over Frank.

Give me Nick Bolton and Chris Jones from the modern Chiefs teams. Yes, that Chris Jones, who didn't have a playoff sack until Cincy.

And I'm not going to punish the great dudes from the 90s just because they came up short with shitass QBs. Absolutely give me Derrick Thomas and a whole bunch of those other guys.

When you only bother showing up for the playoffs, you don't deserve to make $20 million in a season. That money could have been spent getting us a couple other guys who could have helped.

We got the job done with Frank and paying him what we did. I don't regret that. But ring of honor? Best defensive player in Chiefs playoff history?

Fuuuuuuuuuck that shit
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up