ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Skip and Shannon divorce
Hammock Parties 06:21 PM 05-31-2023
:-)

Media news: NFL Hall of Fame TE Shannon Sharpe has reached a buyout agreement with FS1 and his final appearance on 'Undisputed' is expected to be after the NBA Finals, per @sportsrapport. https://t.co/PKNXbz2uc4 pic.twitter.com/Nm8SgtBGSB

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) June 1, 2023

[Reply]
Chieftain 03:11 PM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Why does Fox keep Bayless around? He literally says the most stupid obvious wrong things that nobody would agree with. He said we should have stuck with Moore over Mahomes after we won the Vikes game. He said Mahomes is worst thrower of the football he's ever seen. His takes on stuff is on a Bob Fescoe bad level.
It's all for show.
Skip is one of the most intelligent analysts out there when it comes to football and by nature he is a contrarian. Has to go against the consensus viewpoint.
It's all for ratings, to create this shockjock reaction. It's how the guy has made his living. His Mahomes takes are on the lite side when compared to LeSnitch or Aaron Fraudgers. He knows there is nothing negative to talk about when it comes to Mahomes so he will just pull up some flimsy stats. Deep down, he knows and thinks Mahomes is the goat but he can't have the consensus viewpoint.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:45 PM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
It's all for show.
Skip is one of the most intelligent analysts out there when it comes to football and by nature he is a contrarian. Has to go against the consensus viewpoint.
It's all for ratings, to create this shockjock reaction. It's how the guy has made his living. His Mahomes takes are on the lite side when compared to LeSnitch or Aaron Fraudgers. He knows there is nothing negative to talk about when it comes to Mahomes so he will just pull up some flimsy stats. Deep down, he knows and thinks Mahomes is the goat but he can't have the consensus viewpoint.

Lol no he’s not.

No legitimate self-respecting analyst would play up a sports debate show like it’s pro wrestling
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:37 PM 08-28-2023
Skip analyzes the game at an intricate level. Like some sports writer who covers football stories for some team. He understands the layers of the game but dumbs down his opinion at times for pure entertainment.
I dislike the guy but he can talk football as good as anyone in media.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:37 PM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Au contraire. Sherm, Keyshawn and The Playmaker are A-list talking heads.

You telling me you'd rather listen to that vanilla turd Kevin Wildes? Or ANY female anchor on any of these shows?
Kevin Wildes is quick-witted and funny and just enough of a brat to say shit to get me and Nick riled up without going overboard into completely unbelievable dumbfuck land. He and Nick play perfectly off each other.

When I see a segment from First Things First, I'm not only entertained, but I feel the joy radiating from the personalities on set. It's been a long time, but whenever I watched something from Skip's show, I didn't feel good or happy. All I got was this old crochety man who thinks he's a pro wrestler getting pissy about Dallas and Tom Brady. No joy. No love. No happiness. No humor. No laughter. Just dark, broody, "RUH RUH RUH RUH IT'S GONNA BE A BEAT DOWN!!!!!" talk.

The "entertainment" was NEVER about the quality of their opinions. It was only when they put on the sideshow crap and said the truly ridiculous shit that their show was entertaining. And again. No laughter. Or humor. Or things you kind of need when you're on TV. You know?
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:40 PM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Skip analyzes the game at an intricate level. Like some sports writer who covers football stories for some team. He understands the layers of the game but dumbs down his opinion at times for pure entertainment.
I dislike the guy but he can talk football as good as anyone in media.
Every opinion of his is a stupid history lesson. The SAME history lesson. And sometimes it's not even history, it's just his bullshit narrative.

He's not intelligent. Maybe he was, but somewhere in his time with ESPN, he fucked up and thought, "Wow, this is what the people want? OKAY!"

Here is his so-called "intelligence" on display. When he's legitimately challenged and he needs to dig into his best material to save himself, he chokes because guess what? He's got no good material. He's stupid.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:47 PM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Kevin Wildes is quick-witted and funny and just enough of a brat to say shit to get me and Nick riled up without going overboard into completely unbelievable dumbfuck land. He and Nick play perfectly off each other.
He's boring.

Without Skip constantly shitting on Mahomes these last five years, we have no TRUE villain off the field for him.

UNDISPUTED! :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:51 PM 08-28-2023
Wildes is boring?

Skip says the same shit. Every. Goddamn. Show.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:56 PM 08-28-2023
Wildes is boring?

Skip says the same shit. Every. Goddamn. Show.
You're boring.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:58 PM 08-28-2023
Every opinion of his is a stupid history lesson. The SAME history lesson. And sometimes it's not even history, it's just his bullshit narrative.

He's not intelligent. Maybe he was, but somewhere in his time with ESPN, he fucked up and thought, "Wow, this is what the people want? OKAY!"

Here is his so-called "intelligence" on display. When he's legitimately challenged and he needs to dig into his best material to save himself, he chokes because guess what? He's got no good material. He's stupid.

I was just going to listen to a little bit of that but Dayum, that was a 6 minute 48 second well deserved beat down of that fucking idiot, Skip.

[Reply]
RealSNR 04:59 PM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You're boring.
Well, I was a lot more interesting when I was covering Oklahoma football for the Dallas Morning News back in 1984. Let me tell you all about it.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

...and that's why Tom Brady will come out of retirement and win his 8th Super Bowl!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:59 PM 08-28-2023
Let me put it in terms you can understand:

Skip Bayless:

Kevin Wildes:

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:06 PM 08-28-2023
Gul Dukat was adaptable. He changed. First he was your foe, then your friend, then your uneasy ally, then your enemy, then a pitiable non-threat who still couldn't be trusted, then a legit threat to the entire fucking galaxy.

Who's the most one-note villain in Star Trek? Some Kazon douche from Voyager, maybe? That's who Skip is.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:11 PM 08-28-2023
How about the aliens from Voyager whose "thing" is they dump their garbage everywhere and make a mess? That can be Skip, too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 08-28-2023

[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:50 PM 08-28-2023

I’m no Mark Cuban fan, but that was fantastic.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up