ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:40 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
travis kelce goes off in the postseason

10 catches 140 yards 3 TD

chiefs 42 bengals 24
stop, just stop.
[Reply]
notorious 04:42 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Sweeet. More excuses for you guys to talk about for the next couple days.

You mean like last year?
Where are your rings, asshole?

You got a good team, congrats. Don't go to another board to talk shit if you don't have the hardware to back it up.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:43 PM 12-05-2022
I'm ready to move on... The Chiefs lost to the Bengals. Again. Disappointment.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:44 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
stop, just stop.
we ain't stoppin'
bury em!!!!
[Reply]
tk13 04:53 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Bengals will not beat the Bills.
It'll be interesting to watch. Almost guarantee they're going to drop everyone in coverage and make Allen work for it. He's going to have to avoid getting greedy and throwing bad INTs.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:54 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
It'll be interesting to watch. Almost guarantee they're going to drop everyone in coverage and make Allen work for it. He's going to have to avoid getting greedy and throwing bad INTs.
If they do this, Allen is going to run for 200+...
[Reply]
tredadda 05:17 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
If they do this, Allen is going to run for 200+...
Yup. They will design runs and dare Cincy to stop it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:23 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yup. They will design runs and dare Cincy to stop it.
von bell will obliterate allen if they try that
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:47 PM 12-05-2022
I flat out guarantee a victory if the Bengals come to Arrowhead in the playoffs. Any Bengals assholes who want to take me up on it, name your price....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:50 PM 12-05-2022

Great question.. First we were in shock because we never thought they would be us. Second we got the pressure of going undefeated off our backs and we got back to work. We knew we were the Best Team in Football that year����… Daggon Peyton Manning������No punt game����Terrible

— Jason “The” Dunn (@JasusTD89) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:59 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Blah, blah, blah... Chiefs should have lost in Cleveland before that... That team started 9-0 and finished 10-6 or was is 13-3?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:01 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
They are 0-3 vs Cleveland since last year, including two blow out losses.

Burrow was sacked 5 times in their game vs Cleveland this year, but the Chiefs defensive line can’t get him to the ground.

JFC.
Our edge rushers suck so bad that we can't take advantage of the Bengals weakness of their oline. Most teams have better than a stomach illness Frank Clark and a Greek guy trying to rush the edge.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:08 PM 12-05-2022
Blah, blah, blah... Chiefs should have lost in Cleveland before that... That team started 9-0 and finished 10-6 or was is 13-3?
13-3

the team that should have lost in cleveland was the 2002 opener
[Reply]
DRM08 06:15 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Our edge rushers suck so bad that we can't take advantage of the Bengals weakness of their oline. Most teams have better than a stomach illness Frank Clark and a Greek guy trying to rush the edge.
And both of KC’s offensive tackles are in the Bottom 15% group of offensive tackles in the league. Allowing very high pressure rate in the passing game. KC has a mirror image problem right now with the OL & DL.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:26 PM 12-05-2022
The 2003 Chiefs beat Cleveland 41-20 before going to Cincinnati and losing their first game of the season. The game you're thinking of where Dwayne Rudd threw his helmet happened the year prior in week 1. Not that it matters but yeah they finished 13-3 that year and lost in the divisional round to the Colts in the "no punt game"
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up