ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Any news on the Honey Badger? [expected to play]
treeguy27 04:09 PM 01-26-2022
I'm going to be bit nervous if he can't go on Sunday. Our pass defense looked lost and terrible without him against Buffalo. Hopefully a week of practice without him and preparation can smooth out some of the communication issues.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:12 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
I'm going to be bit nervous if he can't go on Sunday. Our pass defense looked lost and terrible without him against Buffalo. Hopefully a week of practice without him and preparation can smooth out some of the communication issues.
Remember, Mike Hughes flat out fell down on two plays that resulted in TD's. Fenton will be back.

Yes, we need HB back but we won't see Sunday again. The Chiefs aren't going to let that happen.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 04:25 PM 01-26-2022
I think the team needs to take a hard look at if they really want to keep Spags for multiple more seasons, because that is really the only defense TM is worth what he’s asking for. You take Spags away and TM becomes more limited, you let TM leave and Spags isn’t able to play the defense he wants to. You can say this crop of safeties is loaded but at the end of the day it’s going to be difficult to replace TMs presence and influence within Spags scheme.

I think it’s time to go through another revamp like pre-2019 and find fresher players for a new coach while going cheaper by letting TM, Hitchens, and Clark walk. We’re entering Pats high salary years and we just simply can’t afford any more big contracts in the meantime, especially if they’re on the wrong side of 30. There is too much young developing talent that we will need to pay to significant contracts within the next 3-4 years.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:22 PM 01-26-2022
I kinda wishing we would have brought Breeland back in after he was cut by the vikings. I know he was getting burned some in that system but did ok in ours. At least he’s not tripping over his own feet like Hughes and when Breeland played for us he could at least make interceptions in big games.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:31 PM 01-26-2022

They’ll be happy sooner than later

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) January 26, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:57 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
:-) Welp, see ya later.
[Reply]
phisherman 06:01 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Welp, see ya later.
He must've deleted that tweet. Can't see it now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:02 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by phisherman:
He must've deleted that tweet. Can't see it now.
Nah, it's in tweets and replies. Definitely still there.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:44 PM 01-26-2022
Sounds like this Sunday will be his last game in Arrowhead as a Chief maybe based on the shit he is talking on twitter

well, assuming he gets out of the protocol from the Josh Allen hit
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:47 PM 01-26-2022
Couldn't dude have waited a few weeks with the twitter antics
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:52 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Couldn't dude have waited a few weeks with the twitter antics
Doesn't seem so

If he is menstruating on twitter about being on the team, is his heart really going to be in the game
[Reply]
unlurking 06:27 PM 01-26-2022
I just assumed he meant he would change minds, and those fans would be happy to keep him after his upcoming performance in AFCG / SB.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:38 PM 01-26-2022
Is he still in protocol?
[Reply]
Spott 06:56 PM 01-26-2022
Is he still in protocol?
He is, but players usually stay in it for most of the week. Bosa cleared it last Friday, and Mahomes was cleared the Friday before the AFCCG last year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:43 AM 01-27-2022
Is he still in protocol?
Yes.

He has to be cleared by an independent neurologist.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up