ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman to the Jets
RunKC 12:30 PM 03-22-2023

Source: Mecole Hardman has agreed to terms with the #Jets on a one-year deal. More speed for Cleveland’s offense. pic.twitter.com/yNw9If2Wc7

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 22, 2023

[Reply]
JPH83 03:53 PM 03-22-2023
I gotta be honest, I had a soft spot for Hardman. Always seemed like a positive guy and good teammate. He didn't complain when he was here even if he was frustrated. At that cost I'd have honestly loved him back, I think it's good value. It just seems like he genuinely wants to prove himself a more complete player somewhere else. Not sure it'll work out how he expects but good luck to him.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:17 PM 03-22-2023
The Mecole Hardman free agent signing by the Jets was kind of related to Cleveland.

Jets trade WR Elijah Moore to the Cleveland Browns in an exchange of day 2 draft picks.
[Reply]
srvy 04:20 PM 03-22-2023
So we are going to have a 15-page mega thread over losing Hardman? A simple thanks for your service thou laking you got rings. Good Luck watch the door on the back sweep.
[Reply]
hawkchief 04:21 PM 03-22-2023
If Mecole could irritate a typically unflappably Patrick, he’ll tie crybaby Rodgers into a pretzel quickly.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:23 PM 03-22-2023
Ya'll can hate on Mecole "Jet Sweep" Hardman all you want, but that play was money!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:24 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we're gonna find out andy and patrick made him
Into what? He was basically a gadget player.

Not sure what Veach saw in him over D.K. Metcalf, who ran the same 40 dash time but happens to be bigger than a house. I suppose we don't win more than two Super Bowls with Metcalf, but having him on the roster would have been something these last few years. I believe Seattle extended him last season in his final year. The Chiefs would likely have done the same or traded him for a crapload of picks.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:26 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Into what? He was basically a gadget player.

Not sure what Veach saw in him over D.K. Metcalf, who ran the same 40 dash time but happens to be bigger than a house. I suppose we don't win more than two Super Bowls with Metcalf, but having him on the roster would have been something these last few years.
DK also got owned by Chavarius Ward.
[Reply]
Bump 04:26 PM 03-22-2023
he was a good gadget player though. That jet sweep was pretty nasty and added value to the offense. But he barely played last season and we were fine without him.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:28 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
DK also got owned by Chavarius Ward.
Well damn. And I thought he was elite.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:30 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
WR room is a dumpster fire right now. For all the talk of all the WR's wanting to come here it sure doesn't look like it too much.
The early reports that the Chiefs view Toney as our #1 receiver may be true. They may be fine with the group we got and just plan to play Moore and Toney a lot more.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:32 PM 03-22-2023
WR room is a dumpster fire right now. For all the talk of all the WR's wanting to come here it sure doesn't look like it too much.
Maybe wait until at lest after the draft? You fucking morons are beyond impatient.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:34 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
The early reports that the Chiefs view Toney as our #1 receiver may be true. They may be fine with the group we got and just plan to play Moore and Toney a lot more.
That can't be. He was injured several times despite a light workload. Imagine him getting 5 or 6 touches per game.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:38 PM 03-22-2023
It's definitely time to hit the panic button. It's already March 22!! I just wish there were any possibility of improving the roster between now and the start of the season. Too bad there isn't some kind of way to get some of those good college players onto the team. Or maybe there should be an option of trading either picks or players for someone. That would make me worry a lot less.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:43 PM 03-22-2023
Little sad to see him go, but happy I don't have to root for a player with that dumbass first name anymore.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:47 PM 03-22-2023
You put those weapons around Rodgers and he’s back to being top 3. The guy had no elite receiving talent in GB last year
[Reply]
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up