Page 10 of 61
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:16 PM 05-07-2024
Chiefs cannot cut him because that only helps their rivals. Hold him under suspension and squeeze every bit of his rookie deal.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:17 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ten bucks says you didn't even know who the **** Pickens was a month before the draft that year.
And evidently Veach didn't know who the fuck Rice was a month after the draft that year.
[Reply]
Wallymo 05:18 PM 05-07-2024
Rice was going to get a career-defining opportunity this season. Assuming Hollywood and/or Kelce aren't on the bench, Rice had little chance of ever drawing double-coverage. It was all there for him to go to the next level.

As others have indicated, the decision-making baffles when compared to everything we saw last season (except for yelling at Mahomes at the SB). Rice is a smart guy. But he does some really immature shit.

As a fan, it's very frustrating. I like the Worthy pick, and I think Hollywood is going to be awesome. If Rice had only had a boring offseason, the WR position would be a clear strength in 2024 and look to have a bright future. Now, who knows? Blech.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:18 PM 05-07-2024
Don't cut him. Not yet. Wait to see how things shake out. Giving him to a rival is worse than absorbing his cap hit for this coming season with what little is known now. 2024 base salary is $1,045,237. 2024 total cap hit is $1,476,184 (2025 base salary is $1,340,473. Cap hit is $1,771,420) BTW, Rice is decidedly NOT a smart guy.

https://www.litdtx.com/

[Reply]
DRM08 05:18 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Chiefs cannot cut him because that only helps their rivals. Hold him under suspension and squeeze every bit of his rookie deal.
AFC North licking their chops to grab Rice if the Chiefs drop him.
[Reply]
Womble 05:19 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Im not losing shit over nothing. Saying he needs to be smarter is "losing my shit"?

Maybe you need to get out of your feelings when reading my posts.

Fact is, it was ****ing dumb. Period. Paparazzi or not, no ****s given. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT except Chiefs fans who have a rooting interest in defending you. No one is gonna buy any bullshit excuses this quickly after your last incident. Stay out of the clubs, put your nose to the grind. If you can't handle the juice, then stay off it. Get better homies.

If you got homies that can't put your success ahead of their fun, then those homies dont give a **** about you. Real shit. Those are the kinda homies that will **** your bitch when you aint lookin'. Real shit.

[Reply]
staylor26 05:20 PM 05-07-2024
The NFL doesn't give a single fuck about dudes hitting other dudes. He's not getting cut over this, and it shouldn't lead to more than a game or two added to his pending suspension.

The bigger concern is going forward, it's really hard to trust that he'll stay out of trouble. We just have to hope for the best.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:22 PM 05-07-2024
Cut him? Fuck no, that's crazy talk.

But homie needs to get off the booze. I blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol, baby.

Go out with the homies, get lit on shots and smoke and do dumb shit. If you grew up young and reckless, you know what i mean.

Even if you do do that (cuz young men gonna live life), at least don't do it back to back.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:22 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
And evidently Veach didn't know who the fuck Rice was a month after the draft that year.
Ok Captain Hindsight, please point us to all the evidence that Rashee Rice was capable of this.

I'll wait...
[Reply]
staylor26 05:22 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Cut him? Fuck no, that's crazy talk.

But homie needs to get off the booze. I blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol, baby.

Go out with the homies, get lit on shots and smoke and do dumb shit. If you grew up young and reckless, you know what i mean.

Even if you do do that (cuz young men gonna live life), at least don't do it back to back.
It's even worse when you can just be a pothead in today's NFL. I would just smoke weed and stay out of trouble like I've been doing since the age of like 25.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:26 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ok Captain Hindsight, please point us to all the evidence that Rashee Rice was capable of this.

I'll wait...
I'm pointing, but you probably can't see what I'm pointing at. It's the giant neck tattoo.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:28 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I'm pointing, but you probably can't see what I'm pointing at. It's the giant neck tattoo.
That's what you're going with? :-)

At least you aren't pretending that he has any history of getting into trouble.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:31 PM 05-07-2024
Has Drake or Kendrick written a Rashee dis track yet? Troll game be hard, yo.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:32 PM 05-07-2024
Dude didn't get the throat tat until he got the the NFL

Drake level poser who's probably going through a crisis of success with the wrong people around him
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:33 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I find it bizarre that you swept the first incident under the rug but are losing it over this. The first incident is worthy of losing your shit over. This? Nah. Slapping a paparazzo is doing God's work and shows that he's a man of the people.

I want to slap a paparazzo right now just thinking about it. BRB I'm gonna go out my front door and slap the shit out of one outside my palace right now.
There is a tremendous difference between making a big mistake and learning from it.

And being given a second chance and making even a small mistake

Any fan of football can't play morality police. We've rooted for plenty of questionable character dudes. This is more about hunt and Reid sticking their neck out for the dude and him violating that trust. Assuming a lot , of course, that any of this story is true. There's a reason why the chiefs kept rashee around for his initial mistake but booted Kareem hunt for a harmless mistake. It's because it wasn't kareems first mistake
[Reply]
Page 10 of 61
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up