ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 31
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
-King- 09:13 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't know if they'll ever pull it off, but man - Big Red with those two would be amazing.

Maybe a line better not crossed...
Never know. Never thought I'd see big red on an airplane drawing mustaches on people for state farm and yet...
[Reply]
BWillie 12:23 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is real, uncanned patrick...exactly how he is in real life...none of that press conference, post-game interview fake patrick

this is going to be ****ing amazing

We dont deserve him. Nobody does. How did this happen to us?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:54 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We dont deserve him. Nobody does. How did this happen to us?
Karma.

Enjoy it now, because that pendulum swings both ways. We have the GOAT now; the fall will likely be hard (unless we somehow fall ass-backwards in luck like GB and the fucking :-) did w/Favre-Rodgers, Elway-Manning)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:46 PM 11-30-2022
that is such a great story

i bet if you dig hard enough on CP you can find people freaking out about mahomes not being able to throw to tight ends, because you know he never had one at texas tech oh no
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:11 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
that is such a great story

i bet if you dig hard enough on CP you can find people freaking out about mahomes not being able to throw to tight ends, because you know he never had one at texas tech oh no
I mean, considering what you thought of Mahomes prior to the 2017 draft...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:35 AM 12-01-2022
Updated
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:47 AM 12-01-2022
I'm listening on my phone, but I'm going to have to watch it on YouTube when they post it. It's really freaking good.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:12 AM 12-01-2022
Matt Nagy, you glorious bastard...
[Reply]
Dull Tools 08:48 AM 12-01-2022
Matt Nagy is my favorite coach now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:59 AM 12-01-2022
And we always wondered where/how the Chiefs got their intel on Mahomes draft status - weeelllllll now we know...
[Reply]
O.city 09:05 AM 12-01-2022
So.....is that like some kind of collusion?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:12 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
So.....is that like some kind of collusion?
I wouldn't think so.

Its an internal process - the Chiefs could conduct that interview however they wanted. I mean Reid may go to Nagy and say "hey - you got lucky, don't ever do that shit again"...

But it's no sort of league issue. The Chiefs could've had him show up and bake a cake if they wanted to.

Now as to Mahomes leaking what he was told? Again, I don't think that's collusion, but there are gonna be some teams that aren't real happy with his agent...

And hell, think of how many times teams have told players "if you're there, we're gonna take you" and then didn't do it. I don't know that any of this stuff is off limits. Smoke screens are known entities - these teams leak DISINFORMATION to combat precisely this sort of thing.
[Reply]
O.city 09:15 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I wouldn't think so.

Its an internal process - the Chiefs could conduct that interview however they wanted. I mean Reid may go to Nagy and say "hey - you got lucky, don't ever do that shit again"...

But it's no sort of league issue. The Chiefs could've had him show up and bake a cake if they wanted to.

Now as to Mahomes leaking what he was told? Again, I don't think that's collusion, but there are gonna be some teams that aren't real happy with his agent...

And hell, think of how many times teams have told players "if you're there, we're gonna take you" and then didn't do it. I don't know that any of this stuff is off limits. Smoke screens are known entities - these teams leak DISINFORMATION to combat precisely this sort of thing.
I mean more on him and his agent giving KC a heads up on it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I mean more on him and his agent giving KC a heads up on it.
How seriously do you think the NFL is going to take that stuff?

These guys leak shit ALLLL THE TIIIIIIME.

So when these coaches/GMs or whatever use players or agents as tools to manipulate the draft through misinformation and smoke screens, you think the NFL is going to come down on anyone for turning the tables on them?

Nah.

All's fair here, fellas...
[Reply]
-King- 09:06 AM 12-01-2022
Haven't listened, any cliff notes on what Nagy did?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 31
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up