ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>**Tues June 25 | Marlins @ Royals Official GDT | Lugo & Dollar Dogs...& win streak?**
GeorgeZimZam 04:47 PM 06-25-2024

Seth Lugo takes the bump as we look for a series win in tonight's matchup with the Marlins. pic.twitter.com/toCj6nonkf

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 25, 2024

Tonight's Lineup.

📺: @BallySportsFL, @BallyMarlins
👂: @MarlinsRadio, @FoxSports940
⏰: 8:10 PM ET #HomeOfBeisbol // https://t.co/5rOTQv6054 pic.twitter.com/w5ZwFkL2MQ

— Miami Marlins (@Marlins) June 25, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 09:05 PM 06-25-2024
How old is Ken Harvey?
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:06 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Where is Ken Harvey?
Lurking probably. From behind/underneath the first base tarp.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:15 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Had to see for myself if he said this with a straight face. Carlos Fucking Hernández? If you feel anything about that POS other than AVOID AT ALL COSTS then you are one of the problems, Q.

Straight up verbal diarrhea, and everyone knows it. Sorry Q, you fucked up.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:16 PM 06-25-2024
what a terrible horrible stoopid loss. great performance by lugo. completely wasted by the rest of the team. they need to send hernandez back to rookie A ball. shitfuck
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:21 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
what a terrible horrible stoopid loss. great performance by lugo. completely wasted by the rest of the team. they need to toss hernandez out of a moving car going 80. shitfuck
fyp
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:28 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
fyp
:-)thanks.:-)
[Reply]
MAG 09:35 PM 06-25-2024
Well, we almost got half a season of good baseball before falling off a cliff. Baby steps for this pathetic franchise.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:45 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Had to see for myself if he said this with a straight face. Carlos Fucking Hernández? If you feel anything about that POS other than AVOID AT ALL COSTS then you are one of the problems, Q.

I feel like Hernandez starts his season well and then it always ends in firey death
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:08 PM 06-25-2024
Hernandez hate for tonight is people just being retards. Garcia was the dunce tonight. Error throwing to first which allowed the tying run and the inning to continue. Not to mention the baserunning error early in the game.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:47 AM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Hernandez hate for tonight is people just being reeruns. Garcia was the dunce tonight. Error throwing to first which allowed the tying run and the inning to continue. Not to mention the baserunning error early in the game.
Oh, my hate for Hernandez has nothing to do with me being mentally disabled. Dude has been trash for the majority of his career, including some truly, truly special work last August and September, for which I basically disowned the guy, and continue to stand by it. He's got million dollar ability and a couple nickels rolling around in that dipshit dome of his. He'll never amount to shit, but we will continue to give him every last chance in the world to continue proving he sucks shit.

The base running thing from Maikel, was mostly BWJ's fault. And his throwing error was not great, but he's also playing out of position for only the third time this year.

Fact is though, if the offense had any life, we win that game. Carlos was trash for sure and I can't stand the guy, but the lack of offense is why we lost.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:00 AM 06-26-2024
These losses are happening because of Dayton Moore and his shit drafting.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:13 AM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Oh, my hate for Hernandez has nothing to do with me being mentally disabled. Dude has been trash for the majority of his career, including some truly, truly special work last August and September, for which I basically disowned the guy, and continue to stand by it. He's got million dollar ability and a couple nickels rolling around in that dipshit dome of his. He'll never amount to shit, but we will continue to give him every last chance in the world to continue proving he sucks shit.

The base running thing from Maikel, was mostly BWJ's fault. And his throwing error was not great, but he's also playing out of position for only the third time this year.

Fact is though, if the offense had any life, we win that game. Carlos was trash for sure and I can't stand the guy, but the lack of offense is why we lost.
I agree with you on the baserunning thing. Not Garcia's fault at all. BWJ overran second not realizing that Garcia got stopped at third. Garcia got caught up in the rundown to allow BWJ to take third after the mistake.

But you're letting whatever butthurt feelings you have about Carlos Hernandez cloud the fact that the defense was the reason that inning extended and that 2 runs scored in the inning. Bad throws by Garcia and later by Will Smith wasn't his fault.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:44 AM 06-26-2024
It's time we got our shit together!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up