ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Ever since Sirianni's bloating at Chiefs fans, the Eagles have seemingly fallen apart
RunKC 10:12 PM 12-22-2023
Remember this from Dick Sirianni?

Nick Sirianni:

“HEY, I DONT HEAR SHIT ANYMORE, CHIEFS FANS!! SEE YA!!”pic.twitter.com/4XB3msLEUc

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) November 22, 2023

The Eagles are 1-3 and lost 3 in a row since he did that while getting boat raced twice and topping it off by losing to Drew fucking Lock in epic fashion. They went from the 1st seed to 5th seed.

They replaced their DC with Patriot trash and then got the Patriot trash result of letting Drew Lock drive down and score the game winning TD.

Now there's this...uh oh

Full article from @PhillyInquirer here: https://t.co/Pf7c8h7ZND

— Eagles Nation (@PHLEaglesNation) December 22, 2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:32 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
that loss is basically on barkley lol
Yeah, I'm glad we didn't pay him big money. He looked rough today.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:44 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
BITCH…

Should be fired in the next 24 hours.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:10 AM Yesterday
It is rare that Karma deals out such an epic fucking portion of itself.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:15 AM Yesterday
This is extra funny.

The Eagles only beat the Chiefs because MVS dropped what would’ve been a touchdown.

That leads to Siriani taunting the crowd and the downfall of the Eagles.

Now, the Eagles lose because Barkley drops what would’ve ended the game.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:19 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Should be fired in the next 24 hours.
So, is BB the obvious replacement?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:22 AM Yesterday
I just realized Barkley had 21 receiving yards. I had bet him for over 21.5 receiving yards on the game. Gross. Still like them losing but would have been nice if he completed the catch for one yard and still lost.
[Reply]
notorious 07:31 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I just realized Barkley had 21 receiving yards. I had bet him for over 21.5 receiving yards on the game. Gross. Still like them losing but would have been nice if he completed the catch for one yard and still lost.
Doesn't it piss you off how accurate Vegas is on this stuff?

.5 off. Receiving yards. To a running back.

JFC
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:49 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
that loss is basically on barkley lol
It’s on the HC.

He didn’t get on the same page with Kellen Moore re running on 3rd and goal. Eagles were better off with 2 running plays than a FG.

Sirianni also handpicked his mentor Fangio as DC. Their pressure is non-existent and lost them the game.

Hurts HATES the HC too.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:50 AM Yesterday
He's on his way out the door. If they fail to reach the SB he will be gone.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
It’s on the HC.

He didn’t get on the same page with Kellen Moore re running on 3rd and goal. Eagles were better off with 2 running plays than a FG.

Sirianni also handpicked his mentor Fangio as DC. Their pressure is non-existent and lost them the game.

Hurts HATES the HC too.
The playcall was perfect. Easy pass to wide open Barkley for what should have been a walk into the end zone. Not sure how you can blame Siriani. I mean, I get it that everyone thinks he's an ass. I do, too. But the facts of this game are that Barkley didn't make the play that they paid him all that money to go to their team and to do.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
It’s on the HC.

Hurts HATES the HC too.
That part is crazy. The Eagles have an INSANE pass-rushing D-line and linebackers.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The playcall was perfect. Easy pass to wide open Barkley for what should have been a walk into the end zone. Not sure how you can blame Siriani. I mean, I get it that everyone thinks he's an ass. I do, too. But the facts of this game are that Barkley didn't make the play that they paid him all that money to go to their team and to do.
I feel you. Players play. The coach drew one up that would have gotten the job done if Saquon can only make a routine catch.

He’s getting questioned simply because they averaged 5 YPC last night. Hell, they were getting 2-3 yards on tush pushes.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:32 PM Yesterday
The funny thing is, they had a mechanism built in for Hurts to slide and take the sack if Barkley wasn’t open. They really did do everything right.

Your all-star back just needs to make that wide open catch. That’s really all there is to it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:38 PM Yesterday
Is Kellen Moore passed around like an under the bleachers cheerleader
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up