ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Jarran Reed
New World Order 09:16 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He has the chance to play alongside an elite pass rushing DT which can really boost his numbers for a big contract, dipshit Florio
[Reply]
Hoover 09:44 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He has the chance to play alongside an elite pass rushing DT which can really boost his numbers for a big contract, dipshit Florio
And Seattle has become a shit show with the Wilson drama
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:51 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
And Seattle has become a shit show with the Wilson drama
Yep. He may just want the fuck out.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:50 PM 03-28-2021
Insert:

It's happening.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:27 PM 03-28-2021
I despise that man with an undying passion.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:05 PM 03-28-2021
Who is on the Seahawks defensive line? He’ll get more opportunity here and he’s got a better shot at a ring.
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:19 PM 03-28-2021
I really like this just like the Thuney signing. Maybe not getting Trent Williams was a blessing. You can get 3 quality players for the money we would've spent on him.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:22 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I really like this just like the Thuney signing. Maybe not getting Trent Williams was a blessing. You can get 3 quality players for the money we would've spent on him.
As disappointing as it was, if we can add another guy like Ingram, and hit on a rookie LT, it will be.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:08 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
As disappointing as it was, if we can add another guy like Ingram, and hit on a rookie LT, it will be.
This will kill me on here but it was apparently obvious in the Tampa game. I think this offenses evolution will be kinda a mixture of what we saw from 2013-2016 where the 2 or 3 tight end set with more of a run game will be more of a thing think even with those Patriots teams with Gronk and Hernandez. That's where a guy like Brevin Jordan comes into the equation. That's not to say Mahomes wont take his shots downfield but I think this possibly could be the "new" wrinkle in the offense.
[Reply]
bowener 07:02 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This will kill me on here but it was apparently obvious in the Tampa game. I think this offenses evolution will be kinda a mixture of what we saw from 2013-2016 where the 2 or 3 tight end set with more of a run game will be more of a thing think even with those Patriots teams with Gronk and Hernandez. That's where a guy like Brevin Jordan comes into the equation. That's not to say Mahomes wont take his shots downfield but I think this possibly could be the "new" wrinkle in the offense.
Brevin Jordan has been my dark horse favorite after best LT available. He's got the potential to be a scary weapon in Andy's offense.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:24 AM 03-29-2021
That's been my point all along. Trent was FAR too expensive.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:26 PM 03-29-2021
The Bill Belichick mantra.

He's always filled the roster with mid-level FAs instead of overpaying for top-tier. It gave him a solid team just about everywhere, every year. As much as one hates the Patriot Way, it worked out pretty fucking well for him when he had a QB.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:55 PM 03-28-2021
To be fair Reed was cut by the Seahawks to save cap space
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:33 PM 03-28-2021
To be fair Reed was cut by the Seahawks to save cap space
And?

That defense in Seattle is a shit show. In KC where he doesn’t have to be the focal point he has a chance to make some noise.
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:29 PM 03-28-2021
Reed will be a factor with the run D when facing teams like the Ravens.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up