ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Most overrated players in the NFL
Megatron96 06:22 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’d also add Joe Mixon to the discussion.

Career 4.1 yards per carry.

1 season at 4.9 yards per carry. The rest were no higher than 4.1. 3 seasons under 4 yards per carry.

That’s with all those WRs taking attention from him.

Meh, I don't see it. I mean, did anyone ever think that Mixon was going to be one of the best RBs in the game? I'm a diehard OU fan I never felt that way about him. I always thought he could be a good starting RB, and he's been that. Not great or elite, but solid.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:31 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Meh, I don't see it. I mean, did anyone ever think that Mixon was going to be one of the best RBs in the game? I'm a diehard OU fan I never felt that way about him. I always thought he could be a good starting RB, and he's been that. Not great or elite, but solid.
Bengals fans licked his taint like he was Marshall Faulk
[Reply]
bigjosh 07:51 AM 06-21-2024
If this question was Last year i would have said jalen hurts. I feel like he is rated more accurately now after their struggles this past season and postseason.

This year i am going again with the QB we beat in the super bowl.

Brock purdy benefits from one of the best defenses in the league, and possibly the best set of offensive weapons we have seen together on one team in over a decade. I hate to shit on the guy, because I appreciate his story and being the last pick in the draft and all that, but him being mentioned in the top 5 QB tier is kind of a slap in the face to the other greats in the league that are doing it with less.

Runner up is joe burrow. Same general sentiment except i dont feel bad about shitting on him.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:58 PM 06-21-2024
CJ Stroud....do it again
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up