ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
ThaVirus 10:02 AM 03-27-2023
Also of note: apparently Dan Marino, Brett Favre, and Jim Kelly both scored 15 on their Wonderlic.

Donovan McNabb scored a 14.

Lamar Jackson scored a 13.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:04 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also of note: apparently Dan Marino, Brett Favre, and Jim Kelly both scored 15 on their Wonderlic.

A 13 is pretty good for a running back
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:05 AM 03-27-2023

This explains the Pet Detective movie
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:39 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
This explains the Pet Detective movie
You shut your whore mouth!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:06 PM 03-27-2023

Marino was probably getting a blowjob during the test. His decision making was faster than any QBs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 AM 03-27-2023
Wouldn't technically be a hold-out as I don't believe he's actually signed his tender. It would be similar to the OBJ thing from last year where he just delays signing the tender. And the Ravens could likewise yank the thing but I don't think they'd do it.

I wonder if the trade request is more to send a signal to Baltimore that he would be willing to sign the tender in a sign/trade scenario. Because technically the Ravens really couldn't trade him if he hasn't signed the franchise tender.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:12 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wouldn't technically be a hold-out as I don't believe he's actually signed his tender. It would be similar to the OBJ thing from last year where he just delays signing the tender. And the Ravens could likewise yank the thing but I don't think they'd do it.

I wonder if the trade request is more to send a signal to Baltimore that he would be willing to sign the tender in a sign/trade scenario. Because technically the Ravens really couldn't trade him if he hasn't signed the franchise tender.
Technically yeah that would be correct. Makes it tougher on the Ravens since they can't fine him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:14 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Technically yeah that would be correct. Makes it tougher on the Ravens since they can't fine him.
Right. He has a lot of control over the timelines here but he needs to develop a market for that to matter.

Dude needs to hire an agent. This is silly.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:50 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Right. He has a lot of control over the timelines here but he needs to develop a market for that to matter.

Dude needs to hire an agent. This is silly.
At this point, yeah he needs formal representation.
[Reply]
wazu 10:14 AM 03-27-2023
Raven fans not happy.

Lamar Jackson’s trade request has elicited strong reactions in Baltimore pic.twitter.com/nheH3AQUrP

— Stavros Halkias (@stavvybaby) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:17 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Raven fans not happy.

I think Lamar is too good for them.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:18 AM 03-27-2023
Raven fans not happy.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Spott 10:18 AM 03-27-2023
Raven fans not happy.

John Candy has really fallen from grace.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:57 AM 03-27-2023
Raven fans not happy.

Discount Kenny Powers impersonation.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:16 AM 03-27-2023
Ravens need to find a good deal and walk away. Lamar ain’t gonna win a championship from Baltimore especially once he gets paid. He’s outserved his purpose. He will be a great fit for a team like Indy or Atlanta that just want to bring butts back into seats and be competitive, and Lamar can do that for them. With Lamar flubbing the whole contract negotiation Baltimore has their out where they can claim they tried their best.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up