ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Blowfish got Whacked
Valiant 05:57 PM 02-24-2023
Good luck. Also, loyalty is not a thing anymore.

Average time for most new hires is only one to two years before they leave. Easier to get more pay at new places than current jobs.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:23 PM 02-24-2023
great news!!!
[Reply]
Stryker 06:26 PM 02-24-2023
GB, from me to you! :-)

Congrats my friend!
[Reply]
Al Czervik 06:32 PM 02-24-2023
Congrats George!!!!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:34 PM 02-24-2023
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:54 PM 02-24-2023
Awesome, just be careful using your smooth moves with the lady bankers walking in!
[Reply]
Monty 06:59 PM 02-24-2023
excellent news! When one door closes, another opens. In this case, 2 doors! :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:14 PM 02-24-2023
Glad to hear George. Sounds like a Less stressful job too. Give you some more time to write for Arrowhead Kingdom.
[Reply]
oldman 10:12 AM 02-25-2023
Good deal George! Do you get to pat down anybody before they pass by the front desk? Asking for all the pervs here.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:18 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by oldman:
Good deal George! Do you get to pat down anybody before they pass by the front desk? Asking for all the pervs here.
No, but if I see something suspicious, I call the real bank cops and they deal with it. I may have to calm down a few homeless people who may wander in, but I'm curiously patient with the less fortunate. I'm a bleeding heart commie libtard, y'know.

I go active with the bank gig on March 6th. Sharon went clothes shopping with me today, because I have to dress better than the homeless that wander in. It was kind of like going clothes shopping with my mom back in high school. "Here, try this on. It'll look good on you." "Aw ma.... It's salmon. I hate salmon!"

I landed fine on my AV gig too, start working as a National Sales Contract Hitter on March 15th. Getting all set up for that next week. I'll be busier than ever.

And I am amazingly grateful to the man upstairs for looking out for me.
[Reply]
Stryker 01:22 AM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
No, but if I see something suspicious, I call the real bank cops and they deal with it. I may have to calm down a few homeless people who may wander in, but I'm curiously patient with the less fortunate. I'm a bleeding heart commie libtard, y'know.

I go active with the bank gig on March 6th. Sharon went clothes shopping with me today, because I have to dress better than the homeless that wander in. It was kind of like going clothes shopping with my mom back in high school. "Here, try this on. It'll look good on you." "Aw ma.... It's salmon. I hate salmon!"

I landed fine on my AV gig too, start working as a National Sales Contract Hitter on March 15th. Getting all set up for that next week. I'll be busier than ever.

And I am amazingly grateful to the man upstairs for looking out for me.
Yes and deed! The man upstairs did look out for you! Congrats GB! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:52 PM 02-25-2023
Chiefs win ANOTHER Super Bowl and GBlowfish lands TWO jobs!

It's a Festivus Miracle!!! :-)
[Reply]
srvy 05:54 PM 03-08-2023
If you see someone walk in with a wolf mask on dive for cover.
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:00 PM 03-08-2023
It is good that things have worked out for you.

You are going to need some type of system to remember names quickly.

Are you allowed to kick ass if someone gives you the stink eye or something like that?
[Reply]
Rausch 06:05 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
It is good that things have worked out for you.

You are going to need some type of system to remember names quickly.

Are you allowed to kick ass if someone gives you the stink eye or something like that?
Come up with nick names. They're easier to remember and people think you care about them or notice them.

And change is good. I had no idea how much my brain had atrophied over 12 years until I had to learn something new. It was infuriating...
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up