ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Joshua Kaindoh Thread*****
Pitt Gorilla 05:15 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
And?
I hope he sticks. Otherwise, we gave up another shot at a late round gem.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:56 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I hope he sticks. Otherwise, we gave up another shot at a late round gem.
I'm not talking about Keyes. It's the 7th round. Who cares?

I'm talking about us taking Fenton in the 6th and everybody has their period because he didn't look very good in this one youtube highlight video.

Or taking Mike Danna in the 5th, who apparently wasn't even ranked by a bunch of Mel Kipers, so once again, fans hate the pick initially.

Kaindoh had the same stigma as those guys. Lack of production in college, so how can he be expected to help the Chiefs if he can't even help his own team in college? Plus we took him a full round higher than Danna, which means an even higher draft pick that Veach "pissed away".

Since 2019 there's been a Veach draft pick that makes fans go, "Fucking WHO?!" and then that guy ends up being a pretty good contributor for us.

Nobody really cared about Keyes because... 7th round. And the trade up doesn't matter either.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:08 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That appears to be true, but Veach also traded future late rounders to move up for Bopete.
Who’s entering his second year? First year no Covid?

Most players aren’t finished products their rookie year, hell it’s most common for players to break out their 3rd year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:48 PM 08-05-2021
Veach took Dorseys “decision lens” approach and said “fuck this bullshit”.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:23 PM 08-05-2021
Our GM must be pretty good if we’re discussing a second year 7th round pick.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:26 PM 08-25-2021

Joshua Kaindoh's athleticism and body control show up when you watch him, and it looks like he's getting more comfortable at this level.

Squeezes down the line, QB reads that he's playing the dive, but Kaindoh has the flexibility to plant and change direction to make the TFL. pic.twitter.com/znnwRsjjfd

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) August 26, 2021

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:52 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
It's rare a defensive lineman looks bad when he gets off the line untouched. He's shown he gets routinely pancaked going around the edge in other shots. Seriously, virtually no moves besides a speed rush that isn't elite. I was disappointed.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:36 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It's rare a defensive lineman looks bad when he gets off the line untouched. He's shown he gets routinely pancaked going around the edge in other shots. Seriously, virtually no moves besides a speed rush that isn't elite. I was disappointed.
Ease up there speed racer.

He’s essentially learning how to play football. He’s coming along.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:39 PM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I've specifically watched Kaindoh on all his plays in both games. I honestly cannot recall one time he was pancaked, but possible I've missed it. With that said, he isn't "routinely pancaked" whether going around the edge or otherwise.

In my opinion, I actually think he's held up very well in the run game, but definitely much room for improvement in his pass rush.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:36 PM 08-25-2021
It would be huge for us if Kaindoh show some real production this year.
[Reply]
kcclone 09:05 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
It’s not gonna happen this year IMO. I’ve watched him and he’s very raw. Best case he makes the roster this year, gets a little action next year and then has a Kpass-like 3rd year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:52 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:

He looks like a PS player to me.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:43 PM 08-25-2021
Any word on Kaindoh’s ass?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:06 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Any word on Kaindoh’s ass?
Thicc only two C's on his way to three.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:06 PM 08-26-2021
I would like to see the pancaking. I didnt hear anything about that in training camp and he looked good against the cards, i didnt see the first preseason game though.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up