ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 52
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:25 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Bigfoot DNA? Link?
https://www.livescience.com/25047-bi...-ancestor.html

Genetic testing confirms the legendary Bigfoot is a human relative that arose some 15,000 years ago — at least according to a press release issued by a company called DNA Diagnostics detailing supposed work by a Texas veterinarian.

The release and alleged study by Melba S. Ketchum also suggests such cryptids had sex with modern human females that resulted in hairy hominin hybrids, but the scientific community is dubious about her claim.

"A team of scientists can verify that their five-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called 'Bigfoot' or 'Sasquatch,' living in North America," the release reads. "Researchers' extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago."

I know, I know, the next comment is the site is not legit because it's not Fox News
[Reply]
jd1020 07:37 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Genetic testing confirms the legendary Bigfoot is a human relative that arose some 15,000 years ago — at least according to a press release issued by a company called DNA Diagnostics detailing supposed work by a Texas veterinarian.

The release and alleged study by Melba S. Ketchum also suggests such cryptids had sex with modern human females that resulted in hairy hominin hybrids, but the scientific community is dubious about her claim.

"A team of scientists can verify that their five-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called 'Bigfoot' or 'Sasquatch,' living in North America," the release reads. "Researchers' extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago."

I know, I know, the next comment is the site is not legit because it's not Fox News
Lol...

From the very same article you link as DNA proof:

Originally Posted by :
Any proof?

It's a fascinating theory.

So where's the evidence? Well, there is none. Not yet, anyway: Ketchum's research has not appeared in any peer-reviewed scientific journal, and there's no indication when that might happen.

[Reply]
Rausch 05:40 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Lol...

From the very same article you link as DNA proof:
So if the scientific community refuses to hear it then it isn't possible?

People forget that the only way to get studies funded is through the govt or big business. The two most corrupt and dishonest groups out there.

This is what government does any time it doesn't like what's being studied.

"There are no studies that show that."

"OK, let's do one."

"Nope, we're not doing one because we already know you're wrong."
[Reply]
Fish 09:22 AM 05-31-2023

Do you understand why your quote is contradictory? There is no existing known sasquatch DNA. It's impossible to confirm the existence of DNA that doesn't exist. They could compare DNA to other known primate DNA that has been sequenced. But they can't confirm DNA that they've never sequenced before.

As your source mentions:

Originally Posted by :
There is no reference sample of Bigfoot DNA to compare it with, so by definition, there cannot be a conclusive match.
And this is quite telling...

Originally Posted by :
Because Ketchum has released no information at all about her findings (nor have they been examined by outside experts), it's impossible to evaluate the validity of her conclusions.
Article is over 10 years old. Still none of her evidence shared with anyone else to verify what would be the biological discovery of the century?

:-)... give me a break...

And her "Peer review" process? It turns out every single scientific journal she submitted her study to, rejected it. So what did she do? She created her own scientific journal to submit it to. :-)... can't make this up...

Originally Posted by :
not only is DeNovo's website shoddy and amateurish, the domain was registered all of nine days before it published Ketchum's study, which, by the way, is its only article.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...igfoot-7144359
Again, I laugh at the idea of a peer reviewed study proving the existence of Bigfoot. Because that ain't it...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:31 AM 05-31-2023
If you're a believer, which I lean that way, you'll know there are a lot of things about this creature that disclose the potential of an alien aspect to the creature. Footprints that just stop in stride where they are moving through snow or mud. And the presence of orbs often witnessed in their presence. Lots of "not of this Earth" type stuff
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:42 AM 05-31-2023
Do you believe in God ?

Have you ever seen him ?
[Reply]
jd1020 07:46 AM 05-31-2023
Do you believe in God ?

Have you ever seen him ?
Whether or not you believe in God, the people that believe God walks the Earth are treated on par with Bigfooters.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:50 PM 06-04-2023
Do you believe in God ?

Have you ever seen him ?
Yep !! All the documented eyewitnesses in the Gospels and NT did. His name is Jesus:-)
[Reply]
Jerm 07:47 AM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Yep !! All the documented eyewitnesses in the Gospels and NT did. His name is Jesus:-)
Did you forget the /s or lol……?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:38 AM 06-05-2023
Plenty of people saw David Koresh too.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:49 AM 06-07-2023

[Reply]
Jerm 09:25 AM 05-31-2023
Melba Ketchum isn’t reliable at all IMO…not a fan…grifter.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:50 AM 05-31-2023
FISH never fails.

Just like Donger, "anyone else's opinion is always wrong because it isn't mine."

It was merely the first article in a google search.

Not Fox News so it's a joke.

I don't have time or energy to debate anyway and really don't care what anybody believes so there's that.
[Reply]
Fish 10:04 AM 05-31-2023
It isn't about opinion at all. You claimed that peer-reviewed proof of Bigfoot DNA existed. That's clearly not true. The claim itself is impossible. Maybe take a look at some additional articles, you'll find the same criticisms.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:03 PM 06-04-2023
Anybody watch the Travel channel, tons of sightings there.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 52
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Up