ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marty news dump
DJ's left nut 03:19 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Don't you still have to pay out 90% of your cap or you have to pay all the members of your team extra on their salary to get up to that threshold? Not sure the Chiefs are in any danger of that being an issue but that could also be a reason to front load.
That's a cash spending mandate that's easily reached via signing bonuses.

And I don't believe it's done via a year to year review but rather an overview of a 3-4 year rolling window. With some of the significant bonuses the Chiefs have given out (and will give out with Mahomes) that's unlikely to ever be a real concern for them.
[Reply]
-King- 07-16-2019, 03:13 PM
This message has been deleted by -King-.
In58men 03:15 PM 07-16-2019
Marty got the attention of the owners daughter!!!

I’m with Marty and I believe
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:19 PM 07-16-2019
Came here expecting schottenheimer on the toilet, reading a newspaper......leaving disappointed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:04 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Came here expecting schottenheimer on the toilet, reading a newspaper......leaving disappointed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nut~hooks I thought the same thing. Misleading thread title. Ban him!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:26 PM 07-16-2019
Kctv 5 roosters are coming home to roost.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Kctv 5 roosters are coming home to roost.
Cock Hunt IMO
[Reply]
loochy 03:34 PM 07-16-2019
I'm with 007 here. These are good things to hear, but they are based on what?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:35 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm with 007 here. These are good things to hear, but they are based on what?
phone calls, e-mails, etc
[Reply]
loochy 03:36 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
phone calls, e-mails, etc
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:41 PM 07-16-2019
I’d love it all to be true.
[Reply]
FAX 03:45 PM 07-16-2019
Magic "8-Ball" Marty working that overtime.

FAX
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:47 PM 07-16-2019
Hope he didn’t call and email the people who turned you guys onto the “Crystal Hill” house, or the super secret meeting. You know the one only Marty knew about, and nobody else did. The one the week before the real meeting happened, that the entire world was posting about.
[Reply]
FAX 03:58 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
Hope he didn’t call and email the people who turned you guys onto the “Crystal Hill” house, or the super secret meeting. You know the one only Marty knew about, and nobody else did. The one the week before the real meeting happened, that the entire world was posting about.
Hold on just a slithery, sliding second there, Mr. mac459 ...

What "Crystal Hill" house? Are you referring to the trailer that is actually owned by another Crystal Hill? Or, did I miss a vital factoid somewhere along the way?

I've taken great pride in staying current on this story and tracking all the relevant details thereof. I would hate to think I've skipped over a crucial element, so please advise.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:02 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Hold on just a slithery, sliding second there, Mr. mac459 ...

What "Crystal Hill" house? Are you referring to the trailer that is actually owned by another Crystal Hill? Or, did I miss a vital factoid somewhere along the way?

I've taken great pride in staying current on this story and tracking all the relevant details thereof. I would hate to think I've skipped over a crucial element, so please advise.

FAX
Yes, goddammit, we fucked that up. But that didn't come from Marty. We had several people working on this, like I said. We got a bad tip and a little too gung ho on it. It was never framed as a fact.

Please, forgive.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up