ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Royals @ Mariners GDT | May 15***
cmh6476 10:57 AM 05-15-2024
Maikel with the day off and Frazier batting leadoff. LFG for the series win!

Wrapping up our West Coast road trip with Alec Marsh taking the bump in today's rubber match. pic.twitter.com/9i4Yku6cgS

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) May 15, 2024

[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:12 PM 05-15-2024
MJ Melendez.. yuck.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:15 PM 05-15-2024
Looking forward to seeing Seattle again when they come to KC and getting a little payback.

Good road trip though. Can't get too mad about going 4 and 3. And hopefully getting Bobby back in the Central time zone will wake up his bat. Really missed his offensive dynamic a lot, especially against Seattle.

But I'm truly hoping before this Oakland series, we see MJ, and perhaps Duffey sent down for Waters and Pennington brought up. I would love to see Loftin get called back, but it just isn't gonna happen, unfortunately.
[Reply]
cmh6476 05:21 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Looking forward to seeing Seattle again when they come to KC and getting a little payback.

Good road trip though. Can't get too mad about going 4 and 3. And hopefully getting Bobby back in the Central time zone will wake up his bat. Really missed his offensive dynamic a lot, especially against Seattle.

But I'm truly hoping before this Oakland series, we see MJ, and perhaps Duffey sent down for Waters and Pennington brought up. I would love to see Loftin get called back, but it just isn't gonna happen, unfortunately.
They've got to be thinking about something to shake up the roster a little.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:30 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
They've got to be thinking about something to shake up the roster a little.
You gotta think so, right? They always say 40 games is fair starting mark at the beginning of a season to start moving some pieces around. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see something happen over the next couple of days.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up