ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight
BigRedChief 01:13 PM 03-07-2024
It will be broadcast live on Netflix.

I don’t care Tyson is 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

“Fighting Mike Tyson at 57 will be easy”

Mike Tyson at 57 pic.twitter.com/kTZDqBBNyL

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) March 7, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 09:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Brought to you from the same guy who said any guy under 40 who played high school basketball can beat Caitlin Clark 1 on 1.
I said under 38, that was a starter who still plays. I even said she could play on some boys basketball teams. I'm not really even sure why that is an outlandish take. She's a great great player but we are talking about basketball which is one of the most difficult sports for women to compete against men in.

You think Mahomes at 37 loses to Clark one on one? It might be kinda close at 37 but Mahomes would absolutely smoke her right now if he was regularly playing bball.

If we were talking about golf, tennis, ping pong the gap is much smaller.

Did you play basketball in high school? Did you not ever compete against the players on the girls team? I can't even begin to compare the gap. I only played freshman and sophomore basketball before I quit because no way in hell was I making varsity. Granted my school won the state title when I was a senior but the girls team was Top 5 in state, too.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 10:34 PM Yesterday
Ngh
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Brought to you from the same guy who said any guy under 40 who played high school basketball can beat Caitlin Clark 1 on 1.
SAY WHAT? I've said no such thing

This is likely my second post in this thread due to my lack of interest you jerk!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up