ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 144
« First < 4494134140141142143144
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I tried to tell you the Mavs could win this series KCC!
Still like the TWolves here if Edwards gets it together again but you may be right. May not have accounted for Luka and Kyrie’s playoff experience enough
[Reply]
staylor26 09:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Still like the TWolves here if Edwards gets it together again but you may be right. May not have accounted for Luka and Kyrie’s playoff experience enough
I still had the wolves winning, but think it's 50/50 now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:11 PM Today
Hell of a game. Didn't go the way I thought it would. Give Dallas their flowers. Minnesota got flat out outcoached and gafford dominated a game where I thought he'd get "out-bigged."
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:12 PM Today
Mavs outscored by 36 in the made 3 department. And still won
[Reply]
staylor26 09:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Mavs outscored by 36 in the made 3 department. And still won
Luka and Kyrie got little to no help.

Even Washington who's been nails all playoffs didn't play as well as he has been.

If they keep this up and get some help the Wolves might be in trouble.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:17 PM Today
Helluva run for Dallas teams. With one glaring exception. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:18 PM Today
I guess it isn’t rocket science.

When you have two hall of famers, you always have a chance.

They aren’t Shaq and Kobe or Wade and LeBron, but they’re still two great players.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

They aren’t Shaq and Kobe or Wade and LeBron, but they’re still two great players.
That's why Kyrie was always a great swing for the Mavs.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I'm surprised they've made it work. Credit to kyrie that I think he's embraced shutting himself on and off based on when Luka can cook. If he keeps it up they'll be tough to stop. Kyrie was flat last series and Luka had to do way too much heavy lifting last
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Luka and Kyrie got little to no help.

Even Washington who's been nails all playoffs didn't play as well as he has been.

If they keep this up and get some help the Wolves might be in trouble.
Yep agreed. That is why I said prior to Game 7 if it was the Wolves that won this will be a long series.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm surprised they've made it work. Credit to kyrie that I think he's embraced shutting himself on and off based on when Luka can cook. If he keeps it up they'll be tough to stop. Kyrie was flat last series and Luka had to do way too much heavy lifting last
Watching Kyrie all season long and on the post game show tonight I have to give him props for turning his career around. He was pretty much a team killer for several seasons and he genuinely seems happy now. Hope it continues.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:43 PM Today
Watching Kyrie all season long and on the post game show tonight I have to give him props for turning his career around. He was pretty much a team killer for several seasons and he genuinely seems happy now. Hope it continues.
Yeah he’s been the veteran presence the Mavs needed. He’s helped young guys like Lively keep their heads in the game.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:55 PM Today
Yeah it’s been weird. All the way back to Duke I really never liked watching him play (I will say I was in the Sprint Center when he made Will Spradling look a fool, but that was more enjoying Spradling than Kyrie).

But damn do I like watching him play now. It’s not as spectacular as it was say with Cleveland. But whatever. I am enjoying it way more. And I don’t really have an answer as to why.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah it’s been weird. All the way back to Duke I really never liked watching him play (I will say I was in the Sprint Center when he made Will Spradling look a fool, but that was more enjoying Spradling than Kyrie).

But damn do I like watching him play now. It’s not as spectacular as it was say with Cleveland. But whatever. I am enjoying it way more. And I don’t really have an answer as to why.
It wasn’t just Spradling. He took Jake, a senior, to school. As a frosh.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:28 PM Today
Definitely a worse matchup for the Wolves than Denver. Can't count on Kyrie to be a giant big ol' bitch like Murray.

Got their work cut out for them. Something's gotta change, because Dallas won't be that terrible from 3 all series.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 144
« First < 4494134140141142143144
Up